Main Heal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SPTheWorld, Feb 25, 2018.

1. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

How come healer's main is nerfed? Before it used to heal 420hp per 3 sec at c10, now it only does 300 at c10?

I know there are so many leech items now in game, but those shouldn't make you nerf a healers heal...

Healer's heal is a joke in this game, we have bosses etc who do insane damage, so healer should be able to heal through that.

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

You can upgrade the heal to C12 and put mastery points in to buff it further. If you're having trouble with dying to bosses I would recommend buying a BoF, BoFFM, and Inner Clothes for the HP leech. If you don't have a VoH set or GCM set you should get one of them for another bit of leech. Healer is the best at boss farming because of their defense trap and targeting skills.

Healers get these skills:
    • HP/VE Leech skill from mastery
    • Physical/CK Damage skill from mastery
    • Targeting skill from mastery
    • AoE Defense reduction from a trap

Using the leech+damage masteries together makes a healer desired in all aspects of end game. A healer in the party is basically required to grind at Potala Palace, and on certain mobs in Kunlun. They are also extremely useful in helping clear dungeons faster, and killing bosses because of their buffs.

SPTheWorld likes this.
  3. fero001

fero001 Active Member

I recomend you to forgot those heals its useless like 70 % of all skills here.

When you are on boses or somewhere when you cast heal you can get 30 k DMG while you will cast your 1500 healing heal .
    Look for leech ornaments relics.

4. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

1500 healing heal? Would you happen to know which one would that be for HD Healer?