Love free boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NagatoEdo, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NagatoEdo

NagatoEdo New Member

Don't know how I get it but happy as clown! Also HumoLoco please don't show your ugly face here!

Attached Files:

doston8, oTedd and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Hope you get a shetty one af ;>

nerdygal likes this.
  3. StarsRf

StarsRf Member

Not free you used your time and effort to get them! [​IMG]

nerdygal and HumoLoco like this.
  4. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

lol people in game be like OMG WOW TY I GOT SO MANY BOXES GM FOR FREE PERMS OMG OMG RUMBLE FIGHTER AMAZING faktz. I be like ".... it was posted on website o.o... these kids legit dont check the website LOL faktz" so yeah, a lot of people in game dont ever know wtf gon on it seems faktz. oh well :> glad they happy faktz.

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I wish there was a charity service on RF for these broke nerds stay on 24/7 for boxes.

6. xgone

xgone Active Member

Everyone is happy, however I find quite strange, redfox giving out so many items for free... Especially boxes.
    " Nothing´s free in this world".Ever heard this phrase ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They giving out over da new player for free to expect get more people on rumble fighter.

8. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

I got sumo bf le perm <:

xgone and HumoLoco like this.
  9. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

It costs time. And time equals money. Therefore it was not free. :p

xgone likes this.
  10. xgone

xgone Active Member

Not a wise choice...at all.

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

not a wise choice at all?

Think hard about it.

New players is sure want to try out without spend their money on this game. If they got to interest something that they could to get into this game so they can spend their money on this game in later.

Now can you define free to play game and pay to win game?

Nimonix wanted this game is the free to play game right?

think hard about it a bit will you?

xgone and furkan13muh like this.
  12. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

This game sure isn’t a Pay2Win game, like a lot of people say, though. If you have skills, you’ll win. AF.

But yeah, you’re right. Free Items are necessary to give the new players a taste of what RuF has to offer, be it by paying or events. :>

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

DAMN @[GM]Toast GIVE THIS A SAGE MASTER BLACK PERM AF <3

yea exactly, this game is not p2w any more. most of them dont understand it.

furkan13muh likes this.
  14. xgone

xgone Active Member

I don´t even need to think hard, about it.
    But fine, I´m going to explain, why you´re wrong in so many ways (that´s just my opinion, I don´t mean to sound provocative).
    1. First of all, the game lacks quality on their updates. WITH SO MANY SUGGESTIONS AND FANMADE SCROLLS/EXOS/SETS/ WHY????
    2. THE GAME DOES NOT HAVE GUILD EVENTS! What kind of online game, with a guild system, does not have guild events?
    3. REDFOX DOES NOT HAVE ANY DDOS SOLUTIONS, even thought those attacks are not that regular nowadays, lmao if some random gamer just meet Rumble Fighter, and receives a DDOS attack do you really think that he will ever stay here? HELL NO!
    4. A Dead EUROPE CHANNEL! What´s the point of having some random channel if there are no players, they didn´t even invest in European players...There are so many economically viable countries around here, such as: United Kingdom(even though is leaving European Union), Holand, France, Iceland, Luxembourg...
    5. SO MANY GOOD DAM BUGS!
    But that´s not all!
    1. As you have seen RedFox have been disrespecting events´ deadlines, if I was a beginner and spent RC for the first time, I would tottaly refrain myself from commiting the same mistake again, or at least I'd think twice before spending a single cent ever again!
    In summary, just taking in account what I said, do you really think that giving away free stuff will bring new players? I gotta say that, it´s definitly a no! There are so many things to be worked out first.
    Free stuff at the moment, won´t bring new players, instead will keep for a limited time the current player base.
    Who eventually will quit the game...
    Hopefully you understand now, my position towards "Free Stuff".

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oh well. You want my best L?

Let's began with here.

I shall show you, to see, what I have an answer for you and make very, very simple.

Can you count the fanmade scrolls, exos, and sets? When was last time Nimonix released fanmade scrolls, exos, and sets? Oh yea, a few month ago, they released few sets, and only one scroll very recently. What's the rest? Are made by Nimonix and replaces a lot of all scrolls into a scroll. Not even see any Nimonix has made for clothing, all was they recolors it.

Like I said on my utterly useless thread, the guild was the main of this game. Now they are no longer, what's reason to throw us da guild events? How many do we have guild are active in the guild war channel? Only two guild being gey ass, possible boosting each others. What kind of dead guild system, if you want guild events? Yet what's kind of online game, that has low population, with family guild system example of @Zeept has committed a very sinful?

You thoughts of dedicated servers? Nope. You don't. Nimonix cannot afford the dedicated servers, they continued milking our money while they could afford the dedicated server? RedFox has realized how the HumoLoco introduced them the dedicated server, they are trying their best job to get nimonix's ass off to buy new dedicated server for us. You know, in fact, OGP knew dedicated servers would end the ddoser, but they continued the worst cheapest peers to peers server because they want a dirty money. Same for GamesCampus, they knew dedicated server would end the ddos, but they didn't listen me at all, that's how I get everyone fired they dont deserve to have Rumble Fighter we need a better host company. If RedFox followed OGP or GamesCampus, they would be f**k up by us, because ddosers own them. Just like GamesCampus gave up on the ddoser because they cannot stop it they let ddosers rhape GamesCampus' servers all time. They could've pull dedicated server sooner. That's their loss, and our gain.

Who are European channel? We know nothing about them. They are not our problem. Our problem is the population. Focus on the population, not the European channel or european servers. If you want to know why. Blame it to RFPie or something that motherfucka into a pie. Because shemale is the dumass and deserved it. Thank to our Trump f**k their ass by built da wall.

Help us list them bugs? I need more information about the bugs so i can write them essay on my utterly useless thread.

Which did they delayed the deadlines? I already warned them never delayed the deadlines us. But if they take a vacation because of holiday we understand that but they need to put date instead of put begin to end where everyone would expect them give us by 3 to 5 day but no, they took a vacation for holiday. They dont trust you because they would think you gonna chargeback them anytime maybe sooner even super soon.

They giving away free stuff is indeed bring new players. but surely Nimonix need to do many things to be work out first but they are too lazy. Blame @Draygashi for discover the rest juggle, and shet whatever he discovers, which is he worked for Nimonix for free. now he crying to them that Nimonix nerfed his favorite scroll so HARD. like a hentai scene. I've been told him stop doing back in GC but he continued ignore me for the f**k sake. Now surely he learned the important lesson. That's why Nimonix ignored us that we listed the bugs but they were focus on @Draygashi to nerfing all shet scrolls.

Think HARD about it would you? You cannot beat me like that. Because I can throw you with my knowledge as much as i can selling you the best L. ;>

Be grateful that i dont being cruel to you like I used to be. Because, I love you, my f**king people.

16. xgone

xgone Active Member

You do realise that It´s really hard to understand, anything that you have written, except for the very last line which is quite reckless of you.
    I appreciate your feelings. <3

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Yeah, uh no lol

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Do you realized that, I gave the fact are too true and hidden message. You cannot understand them. That's why you need to know about shet more.

I post the truth hurts them would've been deleted.
    I dont care if you cannot understand. You can ask @HumoTranslator, but you gonna pay him to translator for you.

I love you, baby. no offend tho.

xgone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.