Little fixes in the support system/Future ideas for RF.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OGPlanetMyer, Aug 28, 2022.

?

Do you think RF on console would be successful?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OGPlanetMyer

OGPlanetMyer New Member

Hey, as my name says who I am I was an original OGPlanet player. I remember their support team doing quite a bit above and beyond things. Such as the Name change requests and item sex transfer. I believe anyone could understand the frustration on spending 20 bucks on 5 chests just to get the wrong sex perm clothing. I am mentioning this because it has happened to me recently, I came back and have spent around 200. With that being said I put a ticket in to request the sex change or some clothing as I prefer to use a male character and not waste 5k carats on buying a female class. Respectfully RedFox declined. It just makes me feel less inclined to aim for other pieces of clothing in a chest of expensive luck. I also put in a ticket that is pending to receive Evil Smile and I'm 20RC short but do not wish to spend more money, just to get the 20 RC. I'm not sure how the ticket is going to pan out, but I believe the outcome will be a respectful decline as well. I believe these little things because they are extremely little, compared to other issues I'm seeing in the game since being back the last 5ish days. Would make quite the impact on wanting to use the support tickets and having more faith in the team. As I know players had plenty of it in the old days of Rumble Fighter in their management team. I also feel like it would incentivize the purchase of more expensive luck boxes as players know they have a actual decent chance of getting the items they wish.

On the other hand, I do believe RedFox has made the game REALLY easy to get into compared to its former status (I.E., beginners' packages and the expensive resources freely handed out to players). I do want to give a big shoutout for helping players get into the game without having to feel like they need to spend money ASAP or really at any point the game now definitely gives players plenty of scrolls and exocores to fend for them self for a long while.

As much as I would like for the game to be revived and I know it's possible. My final note is, always having seen Rumble Fighter accessible on console(cross platform). As the buttons and mechanics are simple enough for a controller and there are players who actually use or have used controllers to play that I knew. Now I have no idea how hard or easy this would be to accomplish but I do believe with a lot of ppl on the wave of free games. This would greatly increase the chances of the game's revival.

I only mention these things because I have years of love for this game and with being around other game communities as well as their management/support system, they have these little things accessible to their players.

2. OGPlanetMyer

OGPlanetMyer New Member

This is a prime example.

Attached Files: