Life Lesson Learned

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Drevius, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Never accept an offer from ya folks to buy you some new shoes with your gift card.

Picked out some simple white and black adidas that was about 80$ and had a 25$ off gift card.
    >Gets some nikes that were on sale for 32$ plus they used the gift card on it.

Some might call it ungrateful and it's not like I dislike the shoes but man I coulda used that card on something more expensive you feel?

2. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

I do...
    and I hate this too

Glad I aint alone

3. Drevius

Bruh fr like, the shoes are nice but there was no need to waste the card on them yo they was already on sale.

4. Drevius

I forgot I had you ignored so I almost missed your comment

To answer, it wasn't really about the price or quality as I liked both. But what ticked me is that if you're going to use my gift card on some shoes, at least use them on something that it would have more effect on. The shoes that I got were already on sale and went from $49.99 to a total of 32. I could have paid that out of pocket. The shoes I originally picked out which were some simple white and black adidas were around 80. In my logic, it would have been better to save the card for something more expensive rather than something already on sale. The shoes I ended up getting came to a total of 7$ which is a steal in most cases but I just feel like the card was wasted. That's just my view of things

Zasty likes this.