Kunlun Lvl 6 relic in new White Dragon Box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Jan 18, 2021.

1. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Ignore that troll. Idk what is that guy trying to point out. He even have his own troll supporters/team.

2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Man, this is prolly my last response to you. I have re-read his entire post just now. But where/when the hell did he mentioned that? I'm not taking sides. Just against post hijackers/spammers. You even compared him with other players when in fact, he was just suggesting something. Try to also read his suggestion and you might UNDERSTAND what he's trying to say.

MarjonD likes this.
  3. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

He wont understand it coz he's just a jealous and salty hater

MarjonD likes this.
  4. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well your right... and beside I don’t need a team or supporters to let player to beleive me what I am talking about lol , well you guys are lucky and playing this game too easy for spending $$ and buying items.. well that’s good and not that’s not mean I!m jealous with you lol.... just like I said I am happy what I have right now .. and big thanks to you cuz some items now are going cheaper now like Jades at bead ex lol even UT lol , I made my on zodiacs at merrisa buying your items true Gold hahaha ...not just like 2 months ago jade are like 20-25 bill but now it cost only 8-15 bill lol I am almost full slot in 7 months hahaga

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Noted....

6. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I am Poor player ... please ignore me thanks have fun enjoy this weekend events