Kung Fu animation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Jan 22, 2021.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi,
    Does anyone else want better animation for physical and chi kung Kung Fu art? After the role balance update 3 year ago many skills lost nice animation, no more shining.
    I remember:
    1) LoB warrior had nice looking shiny active, but now its normal without lights;
    2) Brotherhood of Thieves ck artist had skill ,,Falling meteor" with awesome green big meteor falling down to enemy, but now its just jump without any shinings.
    3) HD warrior had some nice smashing with saber falling down with flames and some other skills;
    4) I had template BoT ck artist character in GamesCampus, wich had ck active. I activate that and it was doing damage each 1 second until i stop it or get stuned;
    5) activated smashes had title on the enemy head.
    I wrote this, because we need improve 9D graphics, because most of kung fu doesnt have animations. Why not add some lights and make it look more fun? Also many old smashes, ck art were looking more better than now.
    Thanks!

Cytrix likes this.
  2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Happens on nukers aswell. Based on what i observe, it happens when a nuke/s have .5 cd and maxed recast/cd reduce time stat. Just give the skill atleast another second after cd is done then use it. If you use a repel bracer, you can use it as an alternative aoe and the other 2 short range aoe nukes.

3. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

RF is busy planning on next Event to generate more $_$

4. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Well game publisher must move forward to upgrade game, to make it more competetive with other free mmorpg games.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

#1 the publisher cant implement the changes you want, they can ask the developer to but that's never going to happen either.

#2 this game is free to download. After that it costs you $, your soul & unlimited time invested

kaix96 likes this.
  6. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Well than, Publisher should try give this idea for Developer. So it would attract more players. More players more cash :) :D.

7. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

can you please upgrade/fix these animations? all graphics/animations and all those Chi Kung.

thanks GM & CM