I'm done (seriously scammers?). A note to all scammers. [What to do before a trade?] EDITED;

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iHumza, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

I will edit the thread to remove the names. I guess I should think before an action. And yes, thanks for that gift last time I've been scammed. I will close this thread as soon as stuff goes down.

2. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

And btw, the shop isn't closed. The only item there is Shaman.

3. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

NOTE TO ALL:
    This thread has been changed to a whole different background. Not for targetting, but instead a warning or a precaution. Take all of these notes in mind and read it all over again if you think it's sided.

Yusuke likes this.
  4. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Yep, thanks for that. I removed all scenes of name calling or targetting. Now it's just here for help or for precautions.

5. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Meh, say whatever you want. And WOW, swearing REALLY EFFECTED ME! I think it's a threat! It makes everything worse. I don't even think swearing's allowed, but whatever. Your threats make me wanna kill myself. Nonetheless, I'm not gonna go in too deep. Please use the thread to help yourself.

6. Sonic

Sonic New Member

7. Osiris

Osiris Member

Congratulations, you got scammed.

Snarky comment aside, a part of this blame duly belongs to you. If you read through the closing of Rumble Fighter, you could have saw that the CC [Campus Credits] shop was closed which could only bring assumptions of "Hey, this probably means I cannot get any new CC items because the shop is closed."

On another note, may this be a lesson to those who don't take precautions before trading. Remember that kid who told you he'd give you his apple juice at lunch if you gave him a piece of your gum and at lunch he never came back?

No..? Just me...? Oh.

Scammers exist everywhere and it is your duty as a player and human being to make sure you play it safe when conducting business. Trading agreements done via screenshots or screen capture go a long way. Utilize these tools and help yourself stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.