How Long u give RuouQuenSau TGW?[GM]?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by idolRedSky, Aug 30, 2016.

1. idolRedSky

idolRedSky Member

how long this BvW war like this?

2. justvant2

justvant2 New Member

today maintenance...
    They will increased HP the Overlord of North Sea maybe like only 10%...
    They didnt return the HP of boss back to normal...
    so, i think RouQuenSau will get TGW again for like 2 weeks...
    yes GM said its balanced, but Balanced in GM POV is giving advantaged in one side...

maintenance.png

3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I think the gm and these vn work together. It seems no matter where 9dragons goes, these vn cheaters follow and only in acclaim did they actually do something about it. The vn come in and run players off after enough revenue is generated for these companies. At least that's what it looks like. With the exception of YaB the nab, all these exploits have been by vn characters and players. We all know RSQ cheats. He 1 hit another warrior, both were HG. Explain how a warrior 1 hits another warrior with 30k hp lmao. I understand nukers have this stupid damage ability but a warrior killing another warrior, within 5 lvls, and he died in 1 hit?? Gm and vn are using some funny tactics.

4. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

If you don't know anything please shut your mouth. I am HG 6, duel reg with my friend same league HG 11. Am wearing HG set +7 but he got +9 and crit damage much better than me alot. 1 hit i lost 15k life is normal though he using Spear +12 only. Do you know RQS HG 12 now? and what set he using do you know? RQS using Pole +16 and other stuff as well, no matter you HG or not, if you don't have a decent stuffs you will lost life for the same. I did attend BvW last night and i acknowledged that Black loose because they are not working together. Where is the Top of Black clan? I did not see them hit the boss. When i ran to White clan, i saw most of their Top of White clan hitting boss such as ManhTinh, RQS, Rainz etc ... ? Where MinMin, Monster, Proycon from Black clan? So what is the point here? This is why Black clan loose.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  5. Az000

Az000 New Member

Wat tha f4ck happend is in this game. I spend every day money for make my gear and level. Now i just stand and see how they kill TGW easy like a level mobs. Bring the Black and White War to Basic - Modus pls. We play here fair game and not like shlt like this. Thx for read and fix this shlt. We play hard here, is not Pokemon Go

6. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

GMs blocked a lot of all4w strong char without any evidence and witness, they even dont reply our ticket.. just close :))). i dont think we have a fair game here ^^ i give up!

7. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

First, why do u know they have the reasons? if they have reason why they didnt answer our ticket. just cloed :)))
    2, do u have any evidence to prove that ppl of all4w bugged or hacked?? do u have any pic or clip
    3, At the first time of BvW war all4w rule the event, but somehow GM decrease HP of black side boss, and then block many account of all4w, many of them are strong char.
    Conclusion, sound like a plan ^^ i can't get any evidence but GMs didnt answer our hundred ticket was prove their unfair ingame

8. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

Haha... did u die many times by all4w mems? I dont need any like at my account but seem to be u dont keep your mind clear. I told u a true story that GMs banned all4w account without the reason, they only closed the ticket? What can u explain that action? I dont talk about the past cuz i joined game at july and dunno how does it sv working. I talk about the recent time when something was unfair. Ask u a question. If u re good but somehow GM banned your account, u send many ticket with a lot of reason that can prove your right but GM only closed. Why they dont answer the ticket and explain why they banned us for 8 days long
    Im already opened a lot of threads in the forum to asked my right but GMs always deleted ourr threads. What does this mean??
    Maybe the main reason is we re ready to talk the true! I could give up cuz GMs doesnt listen to our opinion. Everybody love 9dragon, especially im had 9 years with 9dragon and im only want the true and the fair. 9 years i played many 9d ver and this is the first time supporter doesnt care about player or even their ticket.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  9. starwar

starwar New Member

swim , u said u rather let ruouquensau get boss than all4war, but dont u know that gm is letting ruouquensau make dollars in game?, he has advantage frim gm give boss to the white side , and he is making the special gear from gather 15 soul bead of true general wei , then ready to sell to someone in game for real money. And that person uses that item to kill u faster, stronger later all, haha, good luck for your happy to ruouquensau making money and for your char dead in game more and more. However, in the eyes of 9d players, this is not actually a black vs white war, it is just a giving winning war to 1 side, and unluck the publisher is bringing their economic down by this decision

10. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

isnt it also the same on your side...isnt it also what you guys do,.or maybe worse you going to dope items then sell it also or give to your fellow league mates,.isnt it what you guys do best? exploiting items and bugs

its better that it benefits our side than on yours,.you do worse than anyone

linhquan01 and Swim like this.
  11. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

how black clan will won? HP boss for black is 100% and Hp boss for White maybe 25% and how? white only need 5 ppl for kill that boss and take 5 minutes,..and black more than 20 ppl,..and take 30 minutes..GM's still silent also :)

hoangha247 likes this.
  12. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

Nothing is fair with this democracy :)))

13. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

First off, who cares about the ToS when it comes to selling items. As far as I'm concerned, if I spend my real cash here, despite what red Fox says, that virtual account and everything on it is mine. Legally by the BBB, the items are mine. If I choose to sell my items for real money, that's on the player. Just don't get caught. Why should they make money off us and we cannot make our money back on a crappy game. ROHAN allows you to sell your characters and owns in their item mall for item mall currency. Who cares what he does with what he farms. Also, if you are banned without reason, obviously Gm had good enough reason. I think there should be a wall of shame. Players who get banned, end up on this page in the forum with their name, date banned and reason banned. Combat arms does this. We should shame and publicly ridicule hackers and cheaters instead of keeping everything hush hush. Why not publicly ban them? Would be a reason not to hack next time

Swim likes this.
  14. Az000

Az000 New Member

I saw alot a4w dead in Kunlun vs only MinMin , Rainz and MiuMiu. Like full party and still cant kill them. How many a4w was in Kunlun for war ? 10 and more ? I just see alot a4w dead on camp village or runs. Wat a weak League without buged. Hahaha

Swim and Kito420 like this.
  15. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

Haha... i will show u MinMin Raniz MiuMiu doesnt strong like u thought :)) u will know soon :))
    Your idols are all good but good donater :)))

16. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Normally when they say "soon", it's because they are testing new gm tools to use. MinMin, MiuMiu and LJ used to crush All4Weaklings even when they had cheats. How did y'all die to us so many times while cheating? Didn't you know cheating is supposed to make you win, not lose lmao. You have been trash on every server.

17. Az000

Az000 New Member

U dont need show us how weak u are. MinMin is the best Warrior ever and he is Viet like u too. Maybe u dead on him too ? So u make here a swear to bring him down. How long is soon, i cant waiting to see the day u dead again. Hahaha

18. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

U should ask him when he try to duel with me 4 times at dg8 and he always lose :))) he didnt tell u?
    DeeDragon, Monster and BIAshielk also saw that :))) he the best with you, not me :))

19. Az000

Az000 New Member

Hahaha Daydreamer here. Lose for u , unbelieve it. I just saw him lose with nuker in Heifei duel, but on pvp never. And who are u pls? I will ask him

20. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

My char is AzzzVzzzA. Ask him and i'm not a nuker :))
    U should ask DeeDragon, ah BIA and frozenSun..maybe mophy could saw that :D