Help anti scam systen

Discussion in 'Etc' started by RamboCreativity, Apr 14, 2016.

?

Additonal detail?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No(Explain below) + you're probably a scammer if you choose this

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Needs work before I can support.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

Dear Nimonix,

I suggest a addition to details where it will display your carats and credits so you always know when the person your trading has the money your looking for or is just another scammer looking for some free ****. I'd appreciate the support we badly need some kind of trading verification other then videos and reports ._.

Something like this

[​IMG]
    Trade system
    • They will be able to trade cant resell items but they will stay unsellable when the other player receives it.
    • Both players have to accept for trade to do anything .
    • It will say in shoutbox who successfully traded with who.
    • Players can trade as much credits and carats as they want now that they can trade safely.
    • "Trade" will appear when you click a players name now on your friends list.
    • You will only be able to trade when your a level 15.
    • You will receive "Trading Certificate" under licenses in my info.
    • If you already have that the player wants you can just use that instead of currency
    Lets say for example you trade inner fire for vale tudo then you can just do that​

#MakeRumbleFighterGreatAgain

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    dodobird123 likes this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

All of you crying ,cuz ya want trade system ,but you cant even made a normal suggestion . Make some good suggestion and maybe someone will see it . You cant just make thread and write : gimmie trade system you ****** retards -_-

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. RamboCreativity

We've been asking for it since OGPlanet the fact they haven't seen this yet makes no sense I think the sheer amount of people suggesting it would make up for no one replying to any of them.

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I've seen 1 suggestion on oto, with pics and info . Make something like that :) people would support . You need to know that nimonix do not like making new things ,they want you to make everything ,so they can copy -paste it . Make good trade system suggestion and lets spamm whole forum with it !

5. RamboCreativity

[​IMG]

Pasha likes this.
  6. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

Instead of jus putting peoples money on blast what about a choice of how much they want to put into trading like if i have 100k carrots i can put 75k into trading that everybody will be able to see tbh i wouldnt want to be targeted buy some fgt hacker cuz he sees i have like $300 worth of credits or hundreds of thousands of carrots

7. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

Plus this would destory the profit from boxes ppl could jus trade rares for obcene amounts of rl money or carets iam jus tryna yhink like nimonix jus see lotta ppl abusin the sht outta this

8. RamboCreativity

[​IMG] Hacking? In RF?? GL with that it's almost impossible to hack the game nowdays, you have to be some really ******* elite hacker to get past that **** plus it's server sided which makes it even harder.

9. RamboCreativity

That's the entire point of it being ******* rare if it's rare it's valuable. and some one will want it which only profits nimonix more because people will be zipping in and out of the store buying RC to keep trading.

10. gillbaby

gillbaby Member

Almost impossible ?? How would u know do u work for the company do u have any hacking experince because if u dnt then plz dnt try to argue with me or atleast give a reason technology is rapidly growing iam sure sombody has the ability to do so

11. RamboCreativity

Because I've seen many try and fail plus the anti hacking system is better then it was if you are caught hacking it in disconnects you instantly I've talked to many on rumble fighter and many say it's not worth the effort,and you don't need to work for the company to know how hard it is to hack something server sided because I've tried and just because technology is growing doesn't mean hacking will get any easier.

12. RamboCreativity

why would you even worried about getting hacked have you see anyone do it since they've switched hosts?

13. RamboCreativity

No one has successfully hacked RC or Carats since OGPlanet and even if they did hack carats or RC just don't trade and and it's free money so who would really give a **** about hacking that's just extra RC for your pockets.

14. Bricktronic

Bricktronic New Member

I've signed up just to reply to this, as I have some personal coding knowledge and experience with C++. First of all, if the security system is mainly server-sided, then it will definitely have a strong point there. Client injections can only go so far, since your game basically is the client. Client-Server communication usually involves specific functions and variables that must be found and modified properly to do anything with them. As for this trading system, and your concern on being stolen from, the trading system could work very well, as long as they make the code almost strictly server sided, with few client functions. If you're afraid of being stolen from, you really shouldn't. If the person knows how to do that much, they would most likely go further to actually use their DLL to add the items/cash to their inventory. Since you can pay for items with real cash, they would most likely have to have some top notch security system and advanced ways of detecting whether the client's actions are legit. The "stealing" issue here could be easily prohibited via a message box in which you click "Yes" to proceed in the action, which must be required to complete the trade. How that would work most likely would be adding a variable to that client (boolean or password) that would indicate that the client has confirmed that he/she wishes to continue with the current operation, and the only way to get past that would be to take control of the others' client, which would take loads of time and experience (if possible).

RamboCreativity likes this.
  15. RamboCreativity

thank god we have secondary passwords for reselling just this occasion this clarifies everything!

Bricktronic likes this.
  16. RamboCreativity

You know what's sad? How everyone wants a trading system but no one can agree on one...
    You'd think that at least someone's trading system idea would have over 50 supports counting how many people want one.

17. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

False

18. Wasabi

Wasabi Active Member

Simple as this don't trade anyone. If you wanna trade know there is risk cause you can't trust anyone but if you get scammed and you know the risk....Lesson learned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.