Healer - no idea what to do, send halp!

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by slitza, May 1, 2021.

Tags:
  1. slitza

slitza New Member

Hi All,

I'm an old player back from acclaim days, so I have knowledge on playing the old healer style, before formations were released. I have an FC9 hd healer, specced for gloves/physical dmg.
    I last played this char before the skills wipe happened. I just retrained all the skills and buffs, redeemed the anniversary box for a +12 bracer, thinking the game still has the 2 healer nukes, but lo and behold they seem gone, it just has formations.
    I tried grinding using formations, but punching a mob kills it 20x faster than using formations. Since I exchanged for the +12 bracer, its the most valuable piece of gear on the account (previous weapon set was a +3 true dragon glove & +3 true dragon bracer), but I cant transfer it to a new hyb or nuker.
    This healer is a pain in the ass with buffs being so slow to grind again, and I missed the anniversary box event to make a new account and start over.
    I did search the forum for "healer" topics, which only confirmed the 2 healer nukes are gone. Can anyone give me some advice please? Literally any advice... even if your advice is to abandon it and restart on a new character and role.

2. HazY1994

HazY1994 New Member

Hey dude I'm also a returning player from the Acclaim days, Nirvana server! Had a CS6 and H9 Warr with skills wiped lol I'm guessing there were also some exp cards given around that time of the reset. Eh I'm kinda in the same boat on whether I should attempt to pick up where I left off but I started a nuker from scratch, I'm also looking to build a new healer too. We should make a band, The Lost Ones lol. For returning and confused players.

3. nghuonh

nghuonh New Member

slitza - HazY1994
    If the two of you return to 9Dragons RF, you should create a Nuker to pull and raise the Healer. Currently Tanker and Healer are no longer good to plow.