Golden Time Event: Lunar New Year!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

SR Community has more than one korean friend in discord.He already shared with the community in k channel in discord all korean content and production chains like weapons, relics, clothes via his guide blog. Everything it is in there. Are tons of pictures. Who is in our private club can see it, who is not, need to get his permission to share or wish to join Storm Riders.

Perfection I gave you back the like, I like to give back the love I recieve :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Eroine likes this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Pandora Box opening... preview !

[​IMG]

Just like K became now the main mockery in all discord groups, it is like a taboo. Gifs and pictures inspired by k content are a thing, a fashion on discord.Players makes more levels in discord now than in game.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  3. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

In 3x I level in discord at Hainan pictures from k.

4. hearty

hearty Member

great event

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

What is the pandora box supposed to do? What do you get from it?

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Pandora's box is an object that appears in Greek mythology, like a box full of secrets, but not for mortal eyes, today suggests it is better not to temper with the unknown. So for us, pandora box is the real k content, not only what is posted on k official page, but what they got in game in k and events.Pure k content from korean server, not just k, but real k.

Unfortunately this year Lunar New Year was a tragic event for asian population, especially for the Chinese where was canceled due the corona virus. Asia is in black for this Lunar Year. The rat year began terrible wrong, everybody is scared on the scale of the infection and the economy is getting a real blow.