Golden Time Event: Increased Drop Rate!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [GM]Ahri, Jun 3, 2016.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons,

It's the perfect time to hunt and farm for your most sought out Items! Starting on Friday, June 3rd 3:00 PM enjoy an INCREASED DROP RATE by 2x! This will also increase the chance to secure some great loot at your dungeon runs!

Event Duration:
    June 3, 2016 3:00 PM - June 6, 2016 3:00 PM Pacific

There’s no time to waste! This Double Drop event will be over before you know it!

2. morningstar

morningstar New Member

If you're feeling extra nice, would be nice to have a 2x xp event as well, GM Ahri. ;)

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Yes! Thank you so much.

4. ReportJinxPlease

ReportJinxPlease Member

Thank you for a weekend event,x2 drop is still something ^^.

5. honmoixa

honmoixa New Member

why no exp x2 , is absurd . this is very bad for new players . by the old players have a week of events both x2 exp

6. joaostrat

joaostrat New Member

well, u expect them to make x2 exp? They made it once, now is only 75%, server is dying and GMs dont see it. Should make at least x2 all, all weekends, Server will be filled with players and farmers by now... but gm dont see it ^^

7. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

GM's probably know that server is dying. And i know how the best -x2 exprate won't be a fix. The problem lies elsewhere. If i had to name the problem in one word i would say it like this - community.

8. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

If GM didn't remove anti-pk, the population won't be this low. That's when population started dropping drastically.
    I prefer to have anti-pk buff in all hermit, compared to empty maps and leagues.

Oitza, balb1n0, Vanguard and 3 others like this.
  9. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

I personally agree to have anti-pk buff in all hermit , Players are ignored when suggestions are being made , we the players can see whats happening , why is it that GM`s cant see whats going on , we get such a lame event at the weekend when this is probably when the biggest player base is playing and yet they give us the people that keep the game alive a 2x drop rate event and yet most of the drops are garbage and not of any us at all , GM`s say they don't know what new content if any is being introduced to the game if that's the case they shouldn't be GM`s give the players something to get excited about at the weekends instead of a lame drop rate event 9Dragons Awaken is dying and going into a coma , you want this great game to survive listen to the people that count ie "THE PLAYERS"

10. spency

spency New Member

i am not surprised the server is dying its only been a few months and already people are lvl cap to quick.
    theres nothing to play for after lvl cap really, and why would new players come when so many are lvl cap there is too many exp events there should be only like 2 hour exp events at the weekend. this game should take atleast a year to lvl cap to keep people playing and interested. there should be 2 servers non pk and pk and to be honest a server (restart) to fix this mess already and less exp events so it takes long time to lvl cap to keep it alive. they need money to run the server if everyone is lvl cap to fast theres no need to spend money in IM then they close the server becuase no income. this is a great game but the publisher destroy it its a quick way of money for them then they shut the server down. its a worry to invest in your character after all the times the game has shut down before since acclaim. and its not fare for people who cant manage IM they leave becuase its unfair if you have plenty money for IM. it should be all equal maybe everyone pays $5 per month or something. i dont want the server to die invite all friends GM please listen to the players.
    perhaps vote a server restart?? get everyone back or open a new fresh server? this one is bad becuase lvl to quick lol 3 months omg

11. spency

spency New Member

This is a very boring game without people, and pvp is a big part of this game if people don't want to be pkd maybe the anti pk buff is a good idea over 2 servers so there is more people in the server. I don't know but if it's true the server is less busy it's not a good sign. Also how can any new player afford anything in that ge the prices are outrageous again it's all about real item mall money

12. Overlord

Overlord Member

Hey GM , this is off topic but can you please tell me what in the heck is going on with the 12sky2 staff? I don't understand why its taking 9 days to answer my ticket and there is nothing written about the patches they have. Please PM me or respond to my "Bounty Hunter" Ticket. Thanks

13. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Probably it's better to post on 12sky's forum...

14. FeideLonge

FeideLonge New Member

GM pls give us at least a 75% exp rate on this weekend. Haven't you noticed that players spends more money when you enable experience increasement events? So...they do! Please hear me and you will have a pleasant suprise...lol!