Golden Return Event

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by ZhouWarden, Dec 15, 2020.

1. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

***Attention New Players and "Free to Play" Players***

Happy Holidays Everyone! I've decided to spread out some cheer this season! This Golden Return Event is to encourage new or struggling players to continue to strive to greatness, if you're a well-established or Pay to Play character, this might not be for you! While playing a Free to Play character I realized the struggle of gold for people just starting out. So, from December 15th till January 1st any player that shows enough dedication to complete the collectable relic Wan Daye's Blue Jade Seal may trade it to me for 100 Million Gold! I've saved up a considerable sum for this, so don’t be shy! This is something I accomplished within a week with a Free to Play character, so I know you guys can do it. I believe in all of you!

*One Trade per Character
    *Zhou will be at the Arena of Hero Bands in Hefei
    *Event is for Tao Server
    *Must be Floral Crown 10 (Level 118) to make Wan Daye’s Blue Jade Seal

Golden Return Event smol.png

BloodySpear likes this.
  2. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Its come to my attention they a few players dont know how to obtain this little beauty. Well, as you grind and advance through the lower levels of the game, youll notice collectibles start to drop. Save all of these collectibles, but you one need one of each. All low level mobs drop these collectable and Big/Rare mobs such as the Black Tiger and Tremendous Spirit Swordsman drop multiples. If you press Living(L) you will bring up the collectibles menu. As you can see below, I already have a collectible in my bags.
    [​IMG]
    [Collectibles] Wine of Huashan

From here you want to either press “Add to the List” or simply drag the item and drop it onto the correct placement.
    [​IMG]
    Adding the Collectable

It will look like this after its been added to the list.
    [​IMG]
    1 of 3 Collected

Once you've collected all the Collectibles in a set, it will show you have a trade available
    [​IMG]
    Trades Available

Once you have a trade available, you should take it to Wan Daye to collect your Gold Seal. Do this for the following collections
    [​IMG]

Once you complete these trades you should have all Five Gold Seals. Prepare the final Collection like you have the others before. Then trade Wan Daye for his exclusive Blue Jade Seal.
    [​IMG]
    All Five Gold Seals

[​IMG]
    Final Collection Prepared

[​IMG]
    If you have all steps completed then Congratulations on your Wan Daye’s Blue Jade Seal! Take it to Zhou and earn a cool 100 Million.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Some people might learn something new about the outdated useless content still in game like collections.
    It can sometimes be a challenge collecting the materials without outlevelling the mobs and them no longer drop the drops required, especially on a x3 event

4. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Youre not wrong. Had to create a whole guide cause collections are so outdated, few know how to use them anymore. Despite bamboo having a quest that forces you to learn it. Yet, as i learned the hard way. The mobs drop them so often now, I had all collection pieces before my F2P character was EC.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I miss the old collectibles and the beginning quests that red fox removed to streamline joining clans.
    Wish collectibles were updated to include higher level mobs and content not just ridiculous crafting chains

ZhouWarden likes this.
  6. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Were on the same page. The low level maps are beautiful. It's a shame they arnt used more...

StupidBoy and Antik like this.