Glacier Moon ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by GerbiilixD, Apr 14, 2024.

1. GerbiilixD

GerbiilixD New Member

2. GerbiilixD

GerbiilixD New Member

Just something i made for fun.. im totally new to blender and made this in 1 day so stfu xD

ThyShadowMaster and NeoStrayFox like this.
  3. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I personally like that as it's a mix between both cove and moon and would potentially give players a combination of what they enjoy together although I could also see players just sticking to one or the other due to the amount of lashing primarily covers and primarily mooners deal towards the others' map.

The sad thing I must let you know about is that Nimonix is the one who adds the content into the game since they are the developing company for the game whereas Red Fox is the hosting company which they are primarily do things such as events, hosting the servers (given by name), and distributing items.

Now off topic; you say you're totally new to blender and did this in a day, but this would be much more than I could do in a day with blender because I remember how long it took me to learn blender when I did (although I stopped after a short month years ago), but it looks good overall especially for being new.

4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Cool concept, but not enough cactus ledges xD

5. Murmurs

Murmurs Member