GC vs. PRF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Honored, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

So if I asked him a question he wouldn't respond? I'm simply putting my opinion not only for him to answer but for others to see
    Sorry for not conforming to your illusionary bigoted mindset of ranks on a gaming forum LMAO

2. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

You are right, why do I even bother. The only answer I care about is Gourdys because it's official and not some ******** someone says out of his imagination.

That was not what I am saying stop putting words in my mouth you delusional 12 year old. I said he responded to me so I am the one who is going to answer and not you. If he was talking to you, I would not be such an autist and **** in. You are not European, you are not the one he was talking to so stay quiet.

3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Glad you realize that.

Fraud likes this.
  4. LastGoD

Didn't know GM Gourdy was European! If everyone in NA said we don't want an EU server I guarantee you wouldn't get it
    I can smell the superiority complex from here

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Calm down you two. No need to flame each other lol.

Fraud likes this.
  6. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

LastGod, you freedom of post, but if something doesn't really involve you than you shouldn't be rude about or even **** in. sadpie, if his post doesn't even matter than just don't reply to him.

sadpie and Yusuke like this.
  7. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

What the actual fu** is wrong with you, when did I say he was European? You making up things in your little head my boy.

Good to see that you can state the obvious but that would be contra productive and pointless. If you want to have us around, ruining your game experience with lag, sure be against an EU server but the MAJORITY WANTED the EU server, just take a look at the poll.

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

You forget there's on other option too. Region locking the channels. I don't see why a server is needed, especially when it'll still be hosted in the US. You yourself said earlier that there's some lag with other Europeans. A new server wouldn't solve that either.

Fraud likes this.
  9. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

It would because the gamescampus servers made the lag occur because before we moved to GC, I didn't have the problem. So you are once again completely wrong. Shisa even admitted in his private message that they can not fix that problem.

10. LastGoD

Quote one of my posts that I "made up" "or "put words in your mouth" because that's all you're saying over and over again when all I'm doing is spitting facts R0FL
    How would region locking not fix the lag? That's like saying NA players playing against each other on Japan RF would lag to each other
    Stop talking about stuff you don't know

Yusuke likes this.
  11. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

When did I say that a region block would not fix the lag? Once again, you are making assumptions, you have a serious reality problem and should see a doctor immediately.

12. LastGoD

LMAOO WHAT? straight out denying the post you just made above you

13. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Show me that I said it wouldn't change anything you silly kid.

14. LastGoD

There is no lag between you because of GC servers it's your own distances or infrastructure

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Wasn't the RuF:EU server actually hosted in Europe? There was a whole European branch for Rumble Fighter before.. Of course there would be lag once the server is moved to America.

Fraud likes this.
  16. Daevin

Daevin New Member

Real talks, im just happy I can call GM's GMs again. None of that RM GC sh** lol

17. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Well RMs were never GMs to begin with. GMs were still GMs on GC.

18. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Man are you European or am I European? If you played Rumble Fighter North America with European people ON OGPLANET in the same goddamn room, you never had any lag issues. For example my best ingame friend Atlas and I were frequently coming over to RuF NA on OGPLANET to play with a few friends. There has never been any lag between me and him.

Ever since we played on Gamescampus, we couldn't connect with each other BUT THE SERVERS WERE ALSO LOCATED IN THE US JUST LIKE THE OGPLANET SERVERS SO IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A PROBLEM WITH THE GAMESCAMPUS SERVERS. Please tell me you understand it now. So Vote 1. Yes eu server lock my ip to server 2. Yes eu server but dont lock my ip and option 3 no dont create an eu server but lock my ip into channels based on your location these 3 will work. please refrain from posting things you have no clue about.

HAHAHAHAH funny how you just avoid my question "Show me that I said it wouldn't change anything you silly kid." ????

19. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Anyway...

Not just based off my thoughts. RedFox wanted to look into it, so I made the thread to discuss. As I always precaution, I did say
    As for the update you wanted, Nimonix and the upper management need time to decide the most efficient way to implement a solution for EU players.

Yusuke and Daevin like this.
  20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Your comments are coming off as angry.
    [​IMG]

Fraud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.