Game stuck in loading

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Garin, May 4, 2016.

1. Garin

Garin New Member

Ever since the new patch today i can't load into a game of rumble fighter. I do first load in Training and Plaza and i have 3-4 bars of connections with other players but the game won't load anymore during the load//sync page/ HELP!!!

2. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

There is no fix for synchronizing to other player during first load. As well as doing training, you can do a first load in survival mode, then just press escape to exit.

Good luck!

3. Garin

Garin New Member

i think i wrote incorrectly, i do the first load and than i join a live room. but it doesnt work anymore. it was working up until april 28th before the new patch.... ugh havent played since

4. Garin

Garin New Member

Another issue is that the game is stuck in loading for survival mode. since the new upodate i cant connect to the rf server but the client still loads

Attached Files:

5. Jamari

Jamari Active Member

Try simple things like restarting your router/modem. If the game doesn't load the first time, restart your computer and try again.
    As well, disable any firewall that could possibly interfere with the RuF client.

If you can't load in survival, it's likely you won't load against other players.

By the way, what operating system do you have?