Fastest way to Lvl Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Febus, Mar 3, 2017.

1. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

and what u can do with ur IM12? :D :D :D like what?

Perfection likes this.
  2. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

solo cof/voh and mby try CCD purple/green? is it so fun? u cant even do a GCM solo.. :D no saying even about other map dungeons.. where they are more fun to go.. and worth of something.. :))

Problem is that the real game starts to be fun only at high lvls when u can grind high dungeons.. and get something worth...not only few elix or 1-3BE,s from bosses.. :D

3. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

but u cant at IM12.. :D :D :D and u can only do purple run.. what not give so much... not talking about superrior.. or red/black :D

4. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

how master? :D when u start fresh game without gear, premium, and rich friends who lend u stuff for griding... :D
    BTW:
    Golden Lotus (133-144)

GCM purple mobs are 146lvl or so? :D why u lie? :D

5. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

i can even solo it when i got GB.. with relicts..
    Then u should read all conversation mate,, :D people said that u can get IM12 in 2 weeks.. but who care about ur lvl.. when u dont have gear...? :D and u cant run dungeons and grind solo? :D :D :D

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

sell your house too while you are at it...and your car...your kids and your wife......and you will be 9D pro, get to max level in 1 week...
    all jokes aside you don't need 24/7 to level to hg...and max is gonna take more than 1 week.....[but really please don't to anyone stupid enough to try]
    If anyone can do it in 1 week...well kudos to them....but hg 11 is already a pain in my ass to grind....well apparently my +15 hg 4 weapon is ****....and i seen people grind faster but...Gluck to them

adrijius likes this.