Exo tiers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoldenBoy, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

welp at least Dambe got in

maybe the next scroll contest should push for carat content. That would make the next contest very interesting

but ofc, who doesn't want free rares? Let's make all our scroll/exocore suggestions rare cuz of it!

Flamekiller likes this.
  2. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

RF never competed with those games only because it wasn't proper advertised. Just look at how many people play mortal kombat or street fighter, or tekken. RF can succesfully fit in the same genre as those games. The game has a very big potential. But constantly being those same players in game will kill the joy of newcomers.
    I play DotA2, it is a hard game, but I enjoyed it because I played it with newbies at first, I couldn't compete with pro players. If I were to compete with pro players from the begining I would've quit it from the first day, because the community is very toxic and it is hella hard to play that game.

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

you've got it wrong

this is a forum, not your diary

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. Shana

Rumble Fighter does have potential, but there's just not many ways to make it more attractive than games like CSGO, Overwatch, LoL, BnS, BlackDesert, etc

5. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

That is right! I agree with you. Many players have left and many have stayed, but too few to keep this game alive. That s why we need a continuous growth. People will eventually get bored, but others have to come in order to keep this game alive. That is why we need proper advertising.

6. Shana

well we have that directors event right now for advertising

there's efforts being shown here

sadly there's not much people trying, because of the strict rules

BJJFromGJJ and Flamekiller like this.
  7. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

I, personally, am ashamed to share videos of this game on my facebook page, because I am a grown man and people will only laugh at me. But if I were rewarded for doing this then I would consider it. I haven't seen any advertising on RF, since 2014, when there were ADs on youtube with the game. Even fvcking League Of Angels affords advertising...

8. Shana

yup Rumble Fighter has gotten more lewd over the years (that female elementalist outfit though :oops:) but they still don't wanna go League of Angels tier type of lewd

9. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

You have to think about what made you like this game and understand you're not unique, and others might be alike you and like it too..

10. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

They were on the right track with the female swim wear.
    [​IMG]

BJJFromGJJ and Shana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.