[EVENT] Merry X-Mas RC & Carat Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Oh lord idk where to even begin, some of the things you said contradicted what you were trying to explain but thats another story, I dont wanna type a paragraph about how you contradicted yourself.

So you have the set already correct? And you say its only been given out once at redfox.. which proved my point. Games like rumble fighter are supposed to host events with items that are different every time until its a well suited time to resell that item. Since christmas is ONCE a year and the xmas lamb set was sold last year, it would be overkill in terms of christmas to resell it again, this time in carats. They shouldnt even be making so many rc items carats in the first place. And guess what heres the best part! Theres so many things redfox has yet to sell but youd rather another sale of the xmas lamb out of the many things they could sell that is christmas related just becuase its only been given out once? In short resell cuz sold only once > unsold things for the people that want difference.
    [​IMG]

I agree some people dont have the luxury, and I’ve already spent about 170$ and over 60k carats but although I feel for those people, its not everyone elses fault that they cant take the time to play the game for carats, or get a job, or save their money etc. INFACT thats how all communities in EVERY game are. But the developers in those games cant just stop everything for their sake. Some games may do that, but in sensible ways. What your saying is to change the entire thing back into something that was sold previously for money but into ingame currency for those that decided to ignore, avoid, skip the spenders last time in hope people would vote to get it turned into carats so they can go in a room with the mentality of “ha i have tht too I didnt need to spend money, ez”. Dont forget spenders affects everyone, and out of the whole forum community even people that dont usually post can agree they want difference. And out of all the new recommendations that @Draygashi @Rigamortis etc. Have suggested the best choice to replace the carat spenders is eith a previously rc sold item for the people tht missed out? No offense but do you put the same socks you bought your friend from last christmas in the next box and say, “this is for the people that didnt see the gift I gave you!”

You are however correct its not a bad idea to sell a rc item as carat the following year.. but in the current state of rf on redfox, that shouldnt be the case atm. Especially since theres so much to add. Im sort of a hypocrite but in my case (elf ears) they were barely sold and werent sold on christmas. This is the case of christmas were talking about this time.

Zhire and Cooks like this.
  2. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Lol really, elf ears? again???? like 3rd or 4th time in a spenders. Start making new items if you cant even make new items for a spenders then shut the game down.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

4. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

If they change Marang Ninjutsu to Telos or DHN , Ill be satisfied.

200$ for some scroll that was in shop is dumb, don't fix half of the problem, fix the ENTIRE spenders.

For those who haven't seen the scarf and tail
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    UnleashD, Zhire and Flamekiller like this.
  5. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Istg if any of you people's bitching causes them to change the spenders and I don't get the items in the tiers I ORIGINALLY paid for... all of you niggas running my fade.

6. Facade

Facade Active Member

that anime looks lit what is it

7. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Yozakura quartet.
    Change marang to telos thats the best choice. It only makes sense to remove marang entirely in place of telos since telos is actually WORTH that much. @[GM]Gourdy @[GM]Toast

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Zhire likes this.
  8. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

PREACH

UnleashD likes this.
  9. Wooga

Wooga Clean Up Crew

Only going up to 6500 anything after is over dramatic for no reason

10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Tbh I wish this world was fair and they would just change marang to telos or dhn but, it really is futile af. I cant believe im saying this but I legit have 5% hope for this game. What a waste of such a beautiful game potential.

tamirtov, Zhire and Leopage like this.
  11. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

I believe in the christmas miracle

tamirtov and UnleashD like this.
  12. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Looool sdfu THAT DOESNT EXIST like how these god damn gm’s and nimonix got no fking heart rate.

13. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Merry christmas everyone.

14. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

I can finally say this. "Man there not gonna give out spenders till 2018" LMAOOO

LaniRF and Zhire like this.
  15. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

you were so ready

16. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Trypheno and Zhire like this.
  17. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

18. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

The irony is, is that you begged and begged elf for ears and other items that were essentially for your own sake, where you believed you were "speaking" for the community.
    Like you said with how the cycle starts, what you do starts it as well.

19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

First of all that was mad long ago. Thats over with.
    Second of all, no one begged, I declared what I want, and others that also wanted it did the same, if saying “DROP THOSE ELF EARS IN SPENDERS BOI ITS THE TIME” is counted as begging then, your surely one of a kind. Funny thing is that the people that joined my desire for elf ears added more items, thus showing that many people actually highly demanded these items. Which was my point in the first place “highly demanded”. It wasnt just me so if you dont mind um, take that whole rocket ride you took on my shaft and go back to earth with that assumption thing yer doin. Also that speaking for the community thing I said, its true, but also not because obviously I want certain things too, im only human. Thanks.

20. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

It's not merry Christmas because of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.