Event: Coming of Summer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 27, 2017.

1. donross

donross Member

Yesterday with 2 hrs of intense grinding i got bof on 3rd chest and clothes on 4th and 15days potion epi on 6th chest. I think I'm just lucky. I even saw someone roar WTS boffm. Keep grinding and enjoy the event while it last. I never expected I would get it early but im sure the more i open chest there's a lot of chances I will eventually get BoF, clothes and pants. Need to get extra of those items so I can try to upgrade it. I heard upgrading has a very low chances. But still thats how it is. Just need luck.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    Czezry likes this.
  2. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Another **** and p2w event. GM make some good events for gods sake. You make events with droped items but drop rate sucks. Give a chance to f2p players to farm easy ffs. If u keep this up most f2p players will quit which as i see from 9Ds online server some of them quited already. You never listen to players to make game better. They want increased drop rate but all you do is ignoring them.

Reeeaft likes this.
  3. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

How exactly is it pay to win? The event is simple: grind and get stuff ;P

Reeeaft likes this.
  4. Reeeaft

Reeeaft New Member

I guess my luck throughout this game always had been really bad being f2p.. I always pull all nighters to farm for these kind of things but never get anything good. guess if I don't put these 10% hp and ve heal to use I wasted my time playing lol.. Sucks always being at a disadvantage in this game. Acclaim, GamerFirst, Gamescampus, RedFox. Going to just give up soon lol

5. Reeeaft

Reeeaft New Member

How is it not pay 2 win? This event just started and people already have Boffm.. And it's not from grinding.

Plus. 9D always been P2W

6. Andarin

Andarin Member

You guys need to understand, this game is 95% of grind. If u will to spend some of ur money...feel free. Nobody sayin that u need to pay. :)
    anyway u have here two option;
    1. Grind and get item
    2. Pay and get item.
    My opinion, event is ok, (better something then nothing).
    I lose my will for playin this game everyday more and more,,,bcs i have one option..grind on spiders -.- which give me 00.02% of exp. drop rate is fuckt up a lot...plus I playin healer (only healers will understand :D )
    Kunlun is empty 5-6 days in a week, which is sad a lot. Lots of us logg in jsut to take daily and that it.

anyway
    enjoy the event and good luck with boxes.
    Peace !

Yiotis likes this.
  7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Thanks for the event.
    Droprate is alot better than previous events, almost too high (not complaining).

Czezry likes this.
  8. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Can`t use MCG [Attendance] while crafting Snow Flower Pants into Inner Pants. There is "Right click to use MCG" but nothing happend after. It`s just me or something is wrong?

9. donross

donross Member

You should keep in mind. The players who bought items in item mall in this game are the main reason why this game will last longer. I work on a gaming company before. They need revenue to pay for the servers and employees who maintain the game. So stop complaining its pay to win. The game doesn't require us to pay but if you want to buy from item mall that will help them save the game plus the one you got from item mall will also be a token of appreciation that you contributed to make this game keep going.

YeQuin likes this.
  10. Pucagaru

Pucagaru Member

The damm event !
    The first summer box (recource) i have got bof. I ask gm to reduce the rate of getting the bof down immediately !

Lol good look for all guys !

Old9dragons likes this.
  11. Andarin

Andarin Member

Dude are you oke?
    U got bof and what? We don't need bof?

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

-

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  13. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If you press the view button, the item says "If failed: Materials Consumed".

Otherwise, like the Bead of Frosted Full Moon, it will say "If failed: Base Item Preseved"

Old9dragons likes this.
  14. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

It's not a bug guys :) keep in mind these are permanent items.

Old9dragons likes this.
  15. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Thats fair ;P

16. raonec

raonec New Member

Dude, I'm getting irritated. Trying to forge the BoFM 50x and all FAIL, with and without MCG, very delayed it.
    Improves odds at least since they want us to spend our salaries by buying item mall in the store.
    Then I'm killing myself to drop those letters ~ SUMMER ~ from hell, that in addition to the drop is horrible too, having to grind on light blue mobs to be able to drop more. IT'S COMPLICATED ...

A doubt, this last Slot after SUMMER, has some utility or just the same MCG. ?

Seriously, I'm already missing the pleasure of playing 9Dragons .... Missing from Acclaim.

Attached Files:

17. routine

routine New Member

Some people are lucky, others are not, you will see both sides of the story here. It took me 54 tries to upgrade bof to boffm where someone else got it the first try. It's part of the game and exactly the same story as in real life. As long as you put effort in you can definitely make this event worth your while regardless of your current situation.

18. Old9dragons

Old9dragons New Member

Wow lol. you are Good buddy! i did 3 all nighters trying to get BoF.. So far haven't got it yet. There's still time to get it in this Summer Event i know i know.. :) Hopefully my luck gets better!! Same for upgrading Pants/Clothes. Failed 4 times in a row. There goes my 2-3 Hours of life for that -10 letters down the drain lol. Good luck Dragons!!

19. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

After endless hours farming like a zombie, 60+ boxes and no BoF...
    I decided to farm few more and give up, i opened most of the boxes and nothing...i had 2 boxes left to open... from both I got BoF... wow so happy!
    ... time to upgrade them, farmed again all day...
    Tired as hell, time to try my luck and upgrade BoF
    Hell yeah! on first try i got BOFFM :)
    Failed on snow pants and snow clothes... :oops:

[GM]Support likes this.
  20. Radioactive

Radioactive New Member

Im the only one who cant connect to the server?