Dont get mad now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demonflamex, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demonflamex

Demonflamex Active Member

You guys was begging for more boxes and spenders from the beginning saying that its the right direction to go. Now you guys are boycotting these new/old boxes because half of you are dropping hundreds on them and not getting anything but accessories. If you have anyone to blame for this foolery it's the people here on these forums who constant feel the need to make this game a lottery. Every new creative item doesn't have to be boxed but its the people here who keeps asking for it.

Regardless, down the line more and more boxes are going to come with even worse rates and you have only the people here who keep begging for them to blame. And yes Nimonix is the cause for the implementation of the boxes but overall its the players fault because when people keep bugging them for boxes they give the audience what they want. Which is boxes.

As far as spenders go I am expecting even higher Tiers on Redfox considering that new sets are nearly 40$ now and people are buying credits in bulk of 500$s every week. By all means spend whatever you want but at the end of the day you wont catch me spending my rent money on this game because I know this games value and its not worth 500$ every week let alone a month.

2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Where's there's gambling, there will be winners and losers. Usually the ones who are hyped up for boxes the most are the winners. The losers will fly away, but as time goes on, there will be more winners, and more whales ready for these box updates

tamirtov likes this.
  3. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

Its all hype it'll die down regardless people just wanna get more items as new items are being put up
    with the occasional boxes here and there this was just putting them back in no one told them to buy the boxes but putting penack in front of a majority of these people will literally make them drop a couple C-notes for them

DannyPhantom likes this.
  4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

If by "new sets" you mean Aquarius its always been overpriced. But yeah, one person alone almost handed them 1k dollars so I know they're making bank. And we're definitely vocal about spenders. Not so much about boxes. Its crazy how much people are willing to spend on them. I'd be at the mall or putting a down payment on a car / house before I hand a company 1k USD for virtual goods on a game as unstable as this one.

Chaoz, oYato and Doberman like this.
  5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

honestly more clothing releases would be great. ofc we got box clothing, but there's always a need for more shop clothing (especially the carat-priced)

6. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Idk, I liked the update, it gave a ton of people the chance to get rares they may have lost on OGP.

7. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

these boxes were available many times on gc
    if youre satisfied with this update then rf will never change!!

Chaoz, Demonflamex and moryan like this.
  8. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

If the game has told us anything, RF will never change. Regardless of what we do.

moryan likes this.
  9. Malcolm

Malcolm Active Member

Idk how y'all openly believe someone spent nearly 1k.
    I won't believe it actually
    No hate, it's just ludicrous to me

10. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

I'll believe, since I've done it once myself.

11. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

***** nobody asked for boxes.
    I asked for Spenders , which is guaranteed rares for spending RC on shop items, which are also perm
    Nice try putting words into people's mouth.

As for the final paragraph, I agree , RedFox seems like they might be just as much of a milker as GamesCampus.
    This is the same CEO after all.
    What if its all a hoax and the game never really moved or went anywhere.
    They just restarted the cycle...
    #ILLUMINATICONFIRMED

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Who's boycotting? ._.

I'll spend on boxes regardless.

Fraud likes this.
  13. Kindara

Kindara Active Member

People act like boxes are a new concept every time they come out. They aren't going away. Get used to it... If you don't like them, don't buy them.

moryan, SoarRF and Yusuke like this.
  14. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

15. Demonflamex

There was a couple of polls and topics back when the game was still preparing to launch and people were literally complaining about there not being enough boxes. Just go look at the topics from a month or two ago.

Second if you depend on spenders for items then it proves your dependency on virtual items. More of a psychological problem then anything.

16. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Ok.

I depend on spenders for rares because I don't like wasting hundreds on boxes.
    Thanks for trying to take me to therapy I guess...

17. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

Can you just stop making topics. You literally pop out of nowhere just to say "I told you so" when you didn't tell anyone anything, you spew your ******** opinions, and then disappear for a few days. Next time you disappear just disappear for good.

Yusuke and moryan like this.
  18. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

19. Demonflamex

The same people making topic after topic saying, "Dont buy boxes" because of their results
    After they were the same ones supporting this mess for weeks.

Chaoz likes this.
  20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I don't think they're necessarily boycotting. I said the same thing not to buy the colored boxes. It's better to invest in the alchemist boxes because they have much better success rates. It's not like Redfox is at fault, it's Nimonix. Low drop rates but there are plenty of accessories in the box.

Fraud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.