DeThrinidad (611a) needs your help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosalinda9, Apr 14, 2021.

1. rosalinda9

rosalinda9 New Member

Hello guys! I’m faced to the next problem
    My char DeThrinidad was is6 (246) lvl before updates on server
    I lvl upped in December 2020 , while boxes +18 fwd were in market place
    BUT after update I became is5 (245) without any reasons
    I write and write in support, but as u understand, I don’t have any result of my issue
    Firstly support told me that they can’t see any problem on my char after update, so everything is good on their mind on March*s update
    Secondly, they told me that I was is5 from January 2021 ( the question is why?)
    BUT I WAS FARMING, lvling up myself and other ppl, run dungeons, AND GET THIS ******* lvl

So if u have any info of my problem - photo, screenshot, messages to prove that I really was is6 lvl - please, put them here

Tnx for help guys ❤️

2. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I hear you and if that’s true, that bites.

9D is a endless grind type of game so leveling isn't anything new. Making lvls is now easier than ever. I've seen your other post and yes it may be annoying but as you play you'll get the xp back :)

If you play yin, I'll be willing to run dungeons with you :cool:

3. enotC4

enotC4 New Member

I played with DeThrinidad that period of time and I can tell that she reached IS6. But there was no purpose to screenshot it. Bcoz there were no precedents. What we have now? Why player has to raise the same level again? I am pretty sure that if some player with IS7-10 would face the same problem... support will not have a chance to ignore that problem.

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

5. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Pictures can be altered....just saying :rolleyes:

6. rosalinda9

rosalinda9 New Member

frankly speaking I don’t do pics cause I have never faced such problems before
    And truly speaking, if I have them - the answer of support 1000000% will be: we don’t believe, it’s a photoshop, prove it

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

if you had a picture, they wouls help you.. i am 100000% sure.. they have always helped me when i had pictures...

they might be wrong about alot of things.. but they do help with proof.. if you have enough information..
    If you don't ........ they won't..

always take pics as proof for any and everything.. just incase.. roll backs can f up sometimes... so you need pics..

when rollback ffs you up... they can always give u mats to try again.. (yes i know how that sounds, you gotta do it again sometimes.. for stuff like lvls)