Dear Redfox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheGoDReality, Apr 12, 2023.

1. TheGoDReality

TheGoDReality New Member

Do better.

Official thread to opt out of the game, and chargeback what they have stolen from us, feel free to add and message me to find out the easiest way for you to chargeback.

Reality#6969

Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
    BlickyStiffy and Zerph like this.
  2. PotheadSamurai

PotheadSamurai Member

honestly people should do this even if the game doesnt close
    this company never tried to actually give a safe environment to play the game on their platform
    hurting their pockets will show them why they shouldve tried to do more since there was actual players on here trying to enjoy the day
    instead they get box/bm rotation, hackers running rampant, ddosed and their personal info possibly looked at, you make a report and they give you that same automated "we're investigating it" answer
    the players might as well take back some power and hurt redfoxs pockets since they didnt mind doing it to any of you for years

TheGoDReality likes this.
  3. Dedicateit

Dedicateit New Member

the literally comes back online @ 2:30am est
    Its happened the last 3 days

TheGoDReality likes this.
  4. TheGoDReality

TheGoDReality New Member

Agree, although redfox lacks control over server side issues(regarding the game, because Redfox likely doesn't have a dev team, for rumble fighter anyway, there's really no point because Nimonix has the final say)
    Regardless, the way staff interacts with the community, or lack there of, is the biggest issue. Like you said, getting the same generic responses they click on from their list of replies. This website/host does not care to even try and make the game interactive, they honestly do not deserve a dime, and i'd urge people to stop spending money on a game that's going to fall off so hard, redfox won't even make a profit paying around 1k a year to hold this terrible server up.

5. TheGoDReality

TheGoDReality New Member

Likely whoever is hitting server, has a 1-3 hour boot time, and when they sleep they hit one last time before going to bed.

6. Zerph

Zerph New Member

Hey bro, I added you. Just wondering if I could chargeback a $300 purchase I made in 2017 or if Redfox/Paypal only does it in the last few years

7. TheGoDReality

TheGoDReality New Member

For paypal specifically it must be within 180 days, however through your bank, depending on your bank, almost anything is possible! Sorry, can't help much with a payment that long ago, especially if it was only through paypal.

Zerph likes this.
  8. Jah17

Jah17 New Member

Someone explain me this...