CK Hybrid vs Nuker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thornz999, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Thornz999

Thornz999 New Member

Ok so let’s assume I’m going to only use F2P strategies. Which is better for end game content? CK hybrid, or nuker? And as a side question, how viable is a CK melee build compared to pure Melee (warrior) build or Healer build? I’ve always liked the idea of Melee Hybrid, but I think it’s still pretty much the lowest on the tier list as far as end game, am I right?

and when I say end game, my main focus is PvE. I would definitely be doing some PvP, but only casual or for fun, nothing serious

2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

There is no such a thing like F2P end game content.
    On this state of the game Build doesn't matter at all ! Even if you do not distribute your chi points it not problem at all.
    Also you don't need to bother for skills , 98.99 % are useless.
    All you need to bother are BlueSplendorStones which coast ~1$ each and every month you will need arround 500 of them if you want to participate in event.
    Nuker for pvp.
    Nuker for pve.

3. Olorun

Olorun New Member

yea.. u do better when you will play Windows sollitare game.. this is bugged game, with huge black market, and without GMs online.. 90% popullation stop playing rest 8% are 10 players with 10k alts and rest 2% struggling w/o good events :D..

4. Thornz999

Thornz999 New Member

Ok thx *sarcasm*

Last edited: Apr 22, 2023
  5. Thornz999

Thornz999 New Member

Thanks for all your help, I REALLY know what to do now! Thanks!

I'm a returning player bro, i just need to know what the current meta is, so you didn't answer the question. Sure this is a dead game bro, but I'm nostalgic and I am here cause I wanna be here. I don't need to hear yet another person telling me that the game is dead and/or p2w. I wanna know what my f2p strats are, and I rly don't care if it is a dead game. I wanna level up and I am asking for some pointers, that is all. I just wanted to know what the end game meta's are so that I can grind for fun, but also maybe grind for a end-game viable char

6. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Ok than you need :
    Ancient moon set ~ 300 kk
    KL 6s set ~ 2 B
    Fire / Ice marbles set lvl 3 ~ 700-800 kk
    Fiery Silk set ~ 100 kk ( or seo 4)
    A decent deco- OP2 -> 7-8 B or lower option OP1 ~4B or BloodSea ~1B
    Reaper wepon full Hn orn lvl 5 would be great ~ 10B or Reapet wep what ever orni ~ 2-2.5B
    Harpin / YinYang charm would be creat ~ 15B
    SnowFlake ~ 8-10 B

With such a gear you would be able to reach IS 10 whitout any problems and it coat less tnah 30 B.
    Best place to farm gold is CC during events & KL in no event time.
    Good luck

7. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

Either is fine, things arent the same anymore, you dont have to build a certain way. All the relics and clothes you use between all the classes are the same (like the example of gear the person above said), youll just switch weapons. All your stats will come from your relics too, so your stat distribution doesnt matter that much either. most people just max dex and cons. If a mob is weak to physical damage, just chuck on a physical weapon. If you dont like using the clan basic or no active, go hybrid. I think Nukers get access to their aoe nukes at a lower level than hybrids but i cant really remember.

Healers are useful for their evade trap that makes you not take damage and their defense debuff trap is useful in event dungeons these days. Warriors have some useful skills for pvp but due to the influx in the past few months of huge amounts of yybs damage from event relics, pvp is now, whoever hits first wins, because everyone just gets one shot due to there not being enough yybs resistances available.