Chosing healer, but what clan ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5winds, Oct 3, 2019.

1. 5winds

5winds New Member

Hello I'm starting new account and character, so I was wondering does it matter so much what clan I will choose for my healer.The only thing I knew year ago is that BoT are better because they use axe and do more dmg.Is this relevant now?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I think you should factor in the availability of the clan role weapons when picking a clan for your healer.

At low to mid lvls below HG, healer weapon availability isn't too much of a concern, but should you choose to progress to HG and higher, the availability of weapons might be something you want to look into.

Gloves are by far the most used weapons for 4 out of the 6 clans for both hybrids and healers, thus there may be shortages due to the fact that hybrids and healers make up the larger role population on both servers. Axes and daggers are used by hybrids and healers for one specific clan, thus aren't as in demand compared to gloves. That being said, there are some who prefer to play either BoT or SF hybrid/healers for min-max'ing reasons, so it isn't a reliable indicator for weapon availability at higher levels.

I would propose surveying the local server market place and see which clan weapon is most available and decide from there.

3. 5winds

5winds New Member

Thanks for the advice.