Back to low quality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlickyStiffy, Apr 29, 2023.

1. BlickyStiffy

BlickyStiffy Member

I guess now that teh server are back, the RedFox staff is going back underneath their Patrick Star Rock... Just sprinkle a lil compensation prizes and that's it!?? Not a single mention of when we are getting guilds back, or if we are going to get an "UI update" the game is back but problems with it also are still persistent.
    Is anyone going to address that fact that EU channel has been removed and players plaguing regular lobbies with lag. I can't join the guild I made...smh,
    the staff avoiding any all responsibility, previous events like workout Wednesdays, Fist cuff, GM/CA throwdown are all halted. I get online to play just to have lagger edge me off the map "1-hit" bragging about skill issues.
    The staff need to come with a statement, a bold one, strong and confident response to all the problems and gain the communities trust back.

2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

This game doesn't change for the better. Things rarely change for the better. Protect your money, time and sanity while enjoying what you cannot change. Thank you for caring, please stop though. From one person who used to care to another, please stop wasting your time.

BlickyStiffy likes this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Homie im 99% sure you joined a moon room, everything's "1hit skill issue" there.

Tell me you don't recognize your privilege and you've never stepped foot in another FGC without telling me you've never stepped foot in another FGC. Should be grateful RF still gets any new content, GM interaction, or even exists at all still bc nobody is making a private server for this game when our players haven't even made a good wiki 14 years later. Functions will come back when they think of a way to re-add them in a way our scumlord NA players won't break or exploit like they did Scroll Test Practicing, so if you wanna be mad then be mad at the players.

4. PH314Kadoosh

PH314Kadoosh Member

While I understand the complexities involved in maintaining any server to client application/program let alone a WHOLE BUSINESS... that's no reason to excuse the GMs and publishers from the accountability of maintaining a functioning and scalable game such as RF. The more I think... the more I realize it probably is just a cash grab or easy way for up-and-coming developers to parse through code and learn new strategies or ways to build their own programs unless, of course, these tools and .dll are obsolete (in that case ignore the latter). The game is supposedly "dead" according to the "very active" player base that I see when I AM ABLE to log on. Unless of course it's just a bunch of y'all sharing accounts. I honestly think with obvious ambitions to create bigger and more accessible games and the growing nationalist agenda of American capitalism it MAKES sense for people to be paranoid of the agenda that RF is "dying". AND if that is the case maybe they're stalling out for a bit until you guys are able to get your legal paperwork in order to make it less abrasive and heart/pocket wrenching when it is gone.

My opinions are ALL SPECULATION though because I literally DO NOT know. I mean I also understand them wanting to prioritize server/network performance for those who actually do contribute financially or meaningfully to the community. ESPECIALLY since I bad mouth almost anyone including the staff lmao, so I don't expect any privileged treatment.

ALSO, MOON ROOMS FTW!!!!! or MOVING SCREEN. idk why but it just doesn't get old to me.... call it a fanboy

5. TheOnlyRamGod

TheOnlyRamGod Member

These Gm's and developers are dog sht lmao worse ever in any computer game in human history

6. BlickyStiffy

BlickyStiffy Member

Please I understand your frustrations, but I would appreciate if you follow forums guidelines bc I don't want my posts getting locked.
    RF`s community is most passionate player base ever, we need our efforts to exert a fix & help teh staff.

7. TheRealSangria

TheRealSangria New Member

Sorry to say but only maybe 5-10 people out of the current 50-75 that play the game are "Passionate" about it, and all they do is make private rooms to guild war and make their own fake LP points which they manipulate as much as possible to figure out who the "Best" is lol.

These people leeched off of all the old generation players mechanics and after they all quit, practiced them for 16+ hours a day for the last 5-6 years with a playerbase of 50 making the skill gap extremely hard for newer players. This is the most gatekept game in existence with a toxic community who has no want to help out any new players and will immediately jump to malicious activity the second they are challenged by any person better than them.

The GM's and CA's or should i say singular [CA] wannabe [GM] are only in this game to keep their jobs at this point as well as nimonix, gem fighter has not had an update for a new item / game mode / map in the same amount of time we have and they are usually months if not over a year ahead of us.

TL;DR - Gatekept game, Developers / GM's only want to keep their job and income, Playerbase is decaying, toxic community.

HumoLoco likes this.