ANTI- PK COST TO MUCH 150,000 GOLD ARE YOU CRAZY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DoctorEvil, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Your very limited data sample is proof of what?
    Just because you didn't see more people using the pill doesn't mean there weren't more, or that you didn't just happen to be there when few PvEers were.

You're the babies for acting like everyone should have to play the game the way you like it, just because you like it.

PvP is side content. We shouldn't have to pay a single damn GP to turn it off.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  2. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

this price too good. not too expensive, not too cheap. Medium :)

Comment by Laoguoshen

Szafka likes this.
  3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

We shouldn't have to pay anything to turn off side content we don't want to use. I can turn off chat and all requests. For some stupid reason though, I have to pay out the backside to turn off the one side content feature in the game that allows other players to force me into it.

4. Andylee

Andylee New Member

Ye the original 9D is pvp-based, that's why we had Karma system to encourage people pvp without any punishment like the stupid Jail right now. If someone thinks 9D is pve-based, read the game story again and u should find another game.

5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

This isn't the original version. Here in America this game has had PvE as an option since nearly the beginning.
    The original version does have the anti-pk buff.

Side content is any content that is not required for progression in a game. PvP is not required for anything important. There are no PvP quests. And the story is based around the Deviant Clans, who are all AI.

PvP IS side content.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  6. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

You should focus about 9Dragons's Story and side story from quest :) It feel bad when you never read our story / word / or anything :(
    from freelancer about the job like this :(

7. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Pvp was never the original in the US version. It started out as pve and then in April or may of 07 came Asura.

I dont understand why the anti pvp is a paid add on but n oh well. Still wont bring me back just yet!

8. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

:D La La, i ever saw you

9. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Price seems good for me, it's not too low and not too high. I know I have spend much more from wanted system while I was SM in cc and since you don't need it before it seems fine.
    The bad side for me are the bugs related to that buff for now, but it's 9D after all ...

10. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

The cost is a bit high but not unreasonable. If in a pill format it should have been set as follows:
    • 1 hour = 50k gold
    • 3 hours = 120k gold (40k per hour)
    • 5 hours = 150k gold (30k per hour)
    Sure, Everyone will be buying the 5 hour pills if they existed but would come at a discount. However, I would have rather seen them add a buff you learn from your trainer to cast on yourself that lasted a set duration of up to 1 hour. Buff should have costed 15k to 20k Clan Contribution and did the following.

• Cheng 1 = Anti-PvP mode for 10 minutes.
    • Cheng 2 = Anti-PvP mode for 10 minutes.
    • Cheng 3 = Anti-PvP mode for 10 minutes.
    • Cheng 4 = Anti-PvP mode for 20 minutes.
    • Cheng 5 = Anti-PvP mode for 20 minutes.
    • Cheng 6 = Anti-PvP mode for 20 minutes.
    • Cheng 7 = Anti-PvP mode for 30 minutes.
    • Cheng 8 = Anti-PvP mode for 30 minutes.
    • Cheng 9 = Anti-PvP mode for 30 minutes.
    • Cheng 10 = Anti-PvP mode for 40 minutes.
    • Cheng 11 = Anti-PvP mode for 50 minutes.
    • Cheng 12 = Anti-PvP mode for 60 minutes.
    The buff method would allow PKers to catch other players forgetting to rebuff themselves but allow for PvP outside of safe zones like town. It is just that I feel a pill that costs players to use is a catch 22 in a sense since it makes the PvE players 2nd rate community members on the game as they are getting penalized to play the game how they want. My method (which I stated before) still stands and that is to by having PvP mode as an incentive not PvE mode as a punishment.

11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

An anti PK skill....150k gold too much....you guys are crazy.

Savatage likes this.
  12. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

The only issue with adding it to the anti-poison skill is people who like to PvP wouldn't be able to use it. The anti-PvP buff would need to be a separate one. The numbers were just a quick thought process and may need to be tweaked a bit but was more the general rule of thumb setting 60 minutes as the cap. Could even the anti-PvP buff to Cheng 1+2 = 10 minutes, Cheng 3+4 = 20 minutes, Cheng 5+6 = 30 minutes, Cheng 7+8 = 40 minutes, Cheng 9+10 = 50 minutes, Cheng 11 + 12 = 60 minutes for more balance.

13. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

The pill needs to be revised to be disabled in BP to allow full PvP on this map and allow full PvP mode but the PvE mode is a good thing for the game as it won't alienate a portion of the community. Stop being self centered and look at it from a positive thing for both PvE and PvP players. All my posts on this matter have been to promote PvP while not forcing anyone into it. The setup I mentioned is the way of the future as it brings the best revenue to a company.

While this is a nostalgic and good game there is quite a bit wrong with the game from bugs and outdated systems that hinder gameplay. What worked 15 years ago isn't the standard today and each region is slightly different from one another. While PvP is openly accepted in Asian regions it isn't as accepted here as you have bad apples trying to ruin it for everyone in the Western regions.

Fixed: One sentence wasn't structured properly so corrected to to convey what I intended.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  14. 1bearcats2

1bearcats2 New Member

I personally like pvp, however I don't believe ppl who don't should some how be forced too, that's repugnant! The pill should be a cost to pvpers since we will be the ones using it,( it should be a pill that enables pvp)that's only fair. The idea of a switch is better and it seems that could take awhile to achieve, so for now a pill is ok, again the cost should be to us the pvpers who enjoy it. The problem I have is with the toxic group of pvp players that only want to grief the game. Those leagues that camped cc only for the purpose of stopping ppl from gaining 2nd role before their friends, or camping nc for the same purpose. The GM & hopefully JW will realize that there are some who only want to dominate the game to the exclusion of all others, they don't care how low the player base goes, as long as it remains open because for them that's proof of thier successful. They abuse the pvp system to grief those who want to lvl & grind, they use the exploits to reach higher maps quikly , as they already have, to camp the new map from other players, all the while complaining about p2w players to which some of them are paying customers. All any one has to do is look at the history of the pvp servers here in the us to see this effect. There is a REASON why pvp servers suffer , when ppl who like pvp join them. These ppl in my opion are the toxicity problem with this game & some have been trolling this game for 10 years, showing thier newbs the way of the road by way of hacks, dupes & exploits. The co. just needs to keep up on the logs both in game & forum to know who these ppl are. ^^

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

People that get pked is repugnant and we should pay to pvp. I don't even know how to answer without sending you to hell...never saw so many idiots in one forum, wonder what kind of mental problem you have guys, pvp already gives nothing and you want us to pay to do it? Hahaha.

16. 1bearcats2

1bearcats2 New Member

Thank you for the good example ihgyug! He didn't even catch that I like pvp or didn't want to mention that lol! I say I find it repugnant that you force someone into pvp that dosent want it & well read his silly reply he plays with my wording, lol. Then he quotes" we should pay to pvp" yes by buying a pvp pill , instead of those not wanting pvp paying the gold. Of course he wants those reading to believe I was talking about paying real$$ for this , I'm not at all. No mention of the scams. Then the personal attacks " sending me to hell" & " mental problem" .....rotflmao Thank you sooo much ihgyug YOU are the perfect example of a toxic player I was talking about! You take care of yourself brother & watch that blood pressure !

17. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

For the record I never said that PvPers should pay to PvP. However, PvE players shouldn't pay to avoid PvP either. There should be a free toggle switch to go between PvP and PvE or a buff that is learned to disable PvP on an individual basis after a certain level on all maps (excluding key quest areas which should be turned into a safe zone). As I stated before PvP should have incentives while PvE isn't a punishment. This can be achieved but the die hard PvP players and die hard PvE players need to work together and see the balanced view that those in the middle/are neutral see.

18. 1bearcats2

1bearcats2 New Member

Z
    I agree with you on this completely this, I was just tryin o recognize we need something now, while it might take awhile for the devs to create a switch. As for The trolls bro , your making reasonable suggestions to problems, I don't think they want or care for them.

19. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I suggested a pvp toggle switch before the game even went live, because I knew what was going to happen if they tried to keep it a pvp server with no option to turn off pvp.
    For that I've had huge amounts of crap slung at me, at one point two or three people were practically stalking me here in the forum (replying with BS to everything I posted), and had them going to my youtube channel to find RL stuff to attack me with.

Pubs/Devs went with the cheap, easy solution of putting in an over priced anti-pvp pill/buff, that may or may not even work on the higher maps (I've had no confirmation that they do or don't). Which isn't a proper solution to the issue.

I've been right every single step of the way. Things have played out precisely how I predicted. And yet still, no one wants to listen.

Psychlop5765 likes this.
  20. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I disagree entirely, why should we have to pay to pvp but you guys shouldn't have to pay to not have pvp. You got your buff and with double drop if you cannot make a few million in the time it is running, you are seriously flawed in your ability to play this game. 150k is 1 weapon from Hangzhou and a few step 3 stones.