[AMA]With FuzionBranz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jan 4, 2017.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I've decided for the new year to remake a new AMA thread with the goal of helping RF players with their questions and to create a Discussion regarding Rumble Fighter We will only be talking about Rumble Fighter at RedFox and not other servers, future content or anything else that goes against the guidelines of Rumble Fighter

The reason why I am posting this in General Discussion; Rather than in off topic like other "AMA threads" is that I want this one to stay RF related to help players (Specially with the release of steam) and provide information on the game that I know and others might have missed or never learned.

My Name is Brandon; I have always used the In-Game-Name FuzionBranz. My most played game mode is Moonlight and 4v4 glacier, But I am known as a top 1v1er since 2010 and up;Yes I do play that often too.

However you can [AMA]Ask Me Anything related, but not limited to 1v1, moon, guild way, my opinions, what I think about things, gameplay, physics, request guides and video, provide your own information of any sort WITH a question and so on

Yusuke likes this.
  2. RipGC

RipGC Active Member

how2getskill?

3. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Cute

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

What is your opinion on the Snake Shaman exocore

I see it often in glacier team mode

5. TheFuzionBranz

Because I am keeping the AMA related to RF so it goes by the guidelines of "General Discussion"

PlayAlot,ReadGuides,TryStuffN'Learn

Labeba didn't give me rares besides Scarecrow set which I won from a Battle Royal Free For All tournament that was on forum. Nimonix gave me rares because it was offered to me for me to work for them.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  6. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

How to demo?

7. TheFuzionBranz

uKnoHow2Demo

But to keep the post serious; Just knowing the map + screen movement + your character movement, over time will result in you knowing how long you can survive, what tactics to use going certain ways, alternative ways up, how much spd/jmp suits you (some people suck at high speeds, some dont. Keep note going to fast reduces your thinking time.)

Its pretty strong exocore even after its adjustment. Its a great tool to harass a specific player (such as an annoying Alkane user) by staying closer to them compared to others and launching the homing skill. It will help your time by getting the user away or out of service, Or help you chase them down.

The other skill has more of a fighting roll by swiping up the field and putting people in danger. It guard breaks and has decent range. It is excellent in FFA and Teams.

The concept of the exocore is to occupy players, chase them down and punish them.

Windstorm and Shana like this.
  8. RipGC

RipGC Active Member

what would you have to do in this so called work?

9. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

They cant

10. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

Hi GoD

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

What's your major or job field, and why haven't you become a GM yet?

12. TheFuzionBranz

I don't want to move just for a job, working on a computer isn't in my intrests but more of a pass time and finally the salary sucks.

As for what I'm currently doing; I've done my formation in Carpentry with the extra 600 hour segment that relates to the depths of house foundations, all about roofing and the minor things to know in plumbing and electricity.

I then completed an 80hour formation on how to start and manage a company of construction and/or renovation. I've done many "1 day" "1 week" certificates with well known local companies that specialize in tiling installation and information, ciment products, ciment glue products, leveling ciment, product mixing, product installation, etc.

And most recently I have finished a 1800hour formation in Electricity, to become an electrician. Once I will have 4000hours completed, I will be allowed to pass an exam to become a CMEQ (Cooperation of Master Electricians of Quebec/Canada) and be legally allowed to open and own an electricity company.

Like that I can work on my own time as a Master electrician and run my own renovation buisness that covers all fields.

Windstorm, KarateMan and Yusuke like this.
  13. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

? What

14. TheFuzionBranz

What for which part?

15. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Can't read

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That is cool man.
    I am assuming you are at the very least 22; what are your plans for after you pass that exam?

17. RumbleSkrub

RumbleSkrub New Member

You build housing?

18. TheFuzionBranz

Im 21. In canada you generally finish high school at the age of 16 to 17 minimum unless you start in advance. However you can legally stop school once your 16 or 15 but you'll be 16 within the year. As for getting the high school diploma, if you have grade 9 units of english math and french, then complete a formation, you get your high school diploma and can go to college, work, skip to university depending on certain courses/formation you did.

So at 17 I had completed my formation (resulting in my construction cards and diploma of high school) and started working, saved money and did the shorter formations, when I had money to live for 12 month no work, I paid for private school formation of electricity (its 12 months instead of 24 but its full weeks and no vacations during the year besides 2 for xmas)

Now I'm just gathering my 4000hours, tools, work trucks/vans, etc.

Yes but I am aiming more for renovation or being the company to call when your building from scratch and need renovators/plombers/electricians/ventilation/foundations/roofing/etc. More job opportunities since you dont need to dedicate yourself until the 100% like you do when you build and need to wait for materials, people, weather, etc.

Flamekiller, Yusuke and Shana like this.
  19. TheFuzionBranz

Find/Recreate "glitches and hacks" in test pre-update form before they move the files to the real server and explain certain errors in their own code making it possible, etc.

Also manage events and playerbase for taiwan, help them build launch with the view on the game of an experienced player and moderate the staff. But the company happytuk was based off of other investors and they ran out of money.

Im engaged, so yes. Been with her for 4 years now and I told her my plan from the start so I'm pretty sure she supported hehe.

As for having kids, Yes but when I'm financially where I want to be and have a room waiting for them already. Also would like to have a couple of trips around North America and even maybe other countries.

Shina and Flamekiller like this.
  20. RipGC

RipGC Active Member

Seems like its going well for you right now keep it up!

TheFuzionBranz likes this.