All Abilities are Gone

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by OutboardToaster, May 29, 2022.

1. OutboardToaster

OutboardToaster New Member

So, long story short I quit playing for like a year. I came back today to see that my character (obviously) still exists, still level 97 and still have all my items and stuff. However, all of my mastery points are unassigned, and I also don't have any--as in ANY--abilities under my kung fu tab. i'm really confused, because I'm hoping I don't have to re-level everything. At that point I'd probabyl just not come back to the game. Anyone experience this? Would love some help!

2. ReDeCkEr

ReDeCkEr New Member

they did a big patch about then they restructured the skills and kinda made new ones and removed some made some skills stronger and some non existant but in short you dont need many Contribution points to reskill yourself and you can max skills in a few days all over again

use 900% skill pills, Honor Student and get in a band that can use Skill points, premi, pet, etc. but if you are a healer works more efficient lol use VE buff both of them.