Ahri,is it really that hard to communicate with us?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rixon15, Mar 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rixon15

rixon15 New Member

You know what I mean.....we're not some animals who would bite off your head if you would try to talk to us....
    Yes,I know you talk to us sometimes but all you say is something like go write a ticket,etc....that's communication tbh but not the communication we would like to have.
    I'm honest,I write it down.This version of the 9dragons went from the ''hope'' state to the ''cancer'' state.The IM is op and overpirced...The bugs are everywhere,it's hard to play a few hours without finding bugs.
    All you can achieve the way you guys are thinking atm is loosing players,making us to hate Refox....
    I'm so sorry to see this.
    With regards,
    Rixon.

2. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Community on forum just break time and stay in one place forever. All threads are about same topics. There's no reason to repeat answers on all thread. One time is enough. People on forum have to change. GM is online in-game running around. As you can see server have maintenance only thing i miss is level ranking update!

3. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

About the bug, there is a bug section where Arhi answer if there is something planed or some change. He answer to specific post bug. Just check there.

Szafka likes this.