after so many years.. im done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RyumaDrokis, Jan 7, 2024.

1. RyumaDrokis

RyumaDrokis Member

i have enjoyed this game for a great many years, all the way back to the "acclaim" days, through the gamersfirst dark days, games campus exiled nights, and now with some of redfox

i am a free to play player, i dont believe in spending money on things you can earn your way to get, but as of late it seems that the higher the level the more it is to actually spend money just to get anywhere, as of 10 minutes ago i was trying to finish a quest that i have been trying to complete for almost a year and i was PKed in QD.. no real reason, and afterwards i even asked the player that i wished to go back and see if i could finish the quest in peace without any interferance from him or his league and alas i got no answer at all..

to be frank, Redfox, it has become quite irritating to be killed while trying to complete a simple quest from other people randomly PKing just to stack their pads and to make themselves feel more in power just because they spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in your game.. making it almost impossible for any new or old blood to come into the game and try their hands at it..

until such a time where i do not have to worry about random PKing in any map, i will not be returning back to this game.. you did a good job with LD by adding an "anti-PKing buff" to the map, you should consider adding that to the entire realm of 9dragons, especially QD, if not.. then i dont see any real reason to come back to this game at all, which is sad..

i will not name any names here due to the fact of respect, congradulations sir/ma'am, you must feel quite pleased with yourself to force another player to leave because you could not leave well enough alone, and yes i know some of you will simply say "get stronger" well.. hard to do when you cant farm in peace to do so, so.. double edge sword i suppose..

any rate.. goodluck maybe in a few years ill try my hand again, then again.. not sure anymore

KProphetK likes this.
  2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you go and at times I feel the same way. Take care and enjoy life!