A few questions from cbt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrinceRomeo, Feb 15, 2016.

1. PrinceRomeo

PrinceRomeo New Member

Sorry if this has been asked in the past and answered... I quit a couple of years ago before most of the new stuff was implemented.

1. Aside from camping the low level quest boss, is there any other mobs where the OC set boxes drop? During cbt I was able to level to SM levels but my gear was terrible since I didn't craft the beginning set and higher mobs didn't seem to drop the boxes.

2. I did manage to kill the quest mob once, (after trying for a couple of hours thanks to annoying campers) and the box that did drop gave me male gear. Does female gear drop as well?

3. During dungeon runs, some random plates dropped from mobs (wt plates, gcm plates i think)...Are these used for anything or just npc food?

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

1) No. The mob that drops the War Spirit boxes "Mountain Uprooter" probably shouldn't have dropped the items in the first place because you would think that all the mobs would be dropping the War Spirit pieces. I mentioned this to Ahri but unfortunately we were told to just work outside of the area and come back at a later level. I don't know what is going to be done about it. They honestly just need to give everyone the War Spirit pieces as in GamesCampus.

2) Female gear did not drop and every time I tried, I got a weapon box (always cotton bandages) a earring and then a piece of the clothes set. The set itself was really bad though, it only had 10 phys/ck def and 50 HP. I think it was okay because of the slots but other than that, it was pretty useless. The set from RTD was slightly better imo.

3)I think these are used for collections for level 5 elixirs and passes.