9Dragons vitality problems...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wasr36, Feb 29, 2020.

1. wasr36

wasr36 New Member

Hello! First of all, I've come back to 9Dragons after a year or two since I've been really wanting to play this game. The only thing is that I'm constantly having vitality (mana) problems, I kill 1 to 2 mobs and I have to go back and meditate, I also left when I was pretty low level so I don't really know what to do or how to get past this. I had some pills which gave me mana per attack I took or did or something of the sort but I'm not sure where I can get more.

Any recommendations or help would be appreciated!

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

There has been a skill revamp update a while back, probably slightly after you left. Skills now cost more VE to use, and this is especially noticeable for active attack skills.

My recommendation is to get a source of VE leech, so you grind indefinitely without needing to mediate often. Depending on your level, you could craft superior clothes with VE leech from CoF or VoH, farm GCM for noble clothes, get a relic with VE leech like a GC dungeon plate or a KL tiger bead, buy epithets that has VE leech, or use a HG level weapon that comes with a built in VE leech stat.

You choice of remedy really depends on your character level and the resources you have available. Try joining a band, and ask them for assistance in helping you farm the clothes needed. They might even be helpful enough to give you some starting gear.

Anyways, the pills you mentioned are called Spirit Siphon pills. They tend to drop infrequently on various mid level maps to my knowledge, so it isn't a reliable way to replenish your VE as you attack.

3. wasr36

wasr36 New Member

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to find a band in this game? I'll try lion's roar, so thanks so much for this, really appreciate it.

Also, with the VE leech, are you able to grind for a really long time or is it like a band aid on a really big wound? Should I also be putting points into my vitality?

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

No need to put points in vitality unless you really want to. Gear leach is enough to grind forever.... however leach doesn’t work in pvp nor dos it work on certain monsters / bosses.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  5. BirdbrainX

Press V, click Band on the top bar, click Search, and pick any bands that catches your eye and apply to them directly. You can apply to more than one, but the rest of the applications will be voided once you have been accepted into a band.

Do note that there will be a maintenance with a new patch tomorrow, and band applications will be reset. Check the announcement subforum for more details.

Depending on the natural of your attacks, so long as you have a decent source of VE leech and do sufficient dmg, you can grinding indefinitely. Skills that do AoE dmg appears to not work with any form of life/ve leech.

Stats build in general vary from person to person and the character role they have. I usually recommend Con/Dex build to my disciples.

Also, you might want to give this guide a go since you appear to be pretty new.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/9dragons-awaken-beginners-guide.48413/

Dragy likes this.
  6. wasr36

wasr36 New Member

Hi everyone, thanks for the help!
    The guide is actually amazing, thanks so much!

I have another question. These are the current clothes I have (Sky Sword's unlimited...) are they good enough for VE leech? because they don't seem like it. I did CoF and the clothes and these ones have similar buffs so I'm a little confused if these are considered good or not.

upload_2020-3-6_22-41-25.png

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  7. BirdbrainX

I do not know what stats your clothes have, but based on what I can see in your screenshot, they appear to have a total of 8 relic slots.

Since you are already GB level range and possibly higher by the time you read this, you can skip the CoF or VoH crafted superior clothes for now, and aim to reach CS 10 for GCM noble clothes. However, with your current gear, I have doubts as to whether you are able to farm them for yourself since green and red runs will be difficult for you without better gear.

Try to find a master or join a band and ask for assistance.

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

The clothes are WT second role clothes