9Dragons member reborn (maybe)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucianB, Jan 16, 2018.

1. LucianB

LucianB New Member

Hello,
    Today I've decided to start again 9dragons and I have some Q. I saw that there are 2 servers (Tao and Yin).
    1. Which one I should join? (where it is easier for a new player and not o much pvp).
    2. It is worth coming back?
    3. Is the chat still full of VN?
    4. What side, clan I should join and what role?

2. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

I have played all publishers since Acclaim, starting on Nirvana..

1. Yin is not like Asura, at all; random PK is low, as well it is busier than Tao (I have alts on both Tao and Yin).
    2. YES, and I say so because you will be reminded of the old days (excluding the total #, or population is nowhere near Acclaim days).
    3. Nope. Yes, there are different languages on chat, such as Spanish etc, but I fail to see why that is relevant. If concerned about the old days when there was issues with hacking/cheating ... not to worry as those days are done.
    4. I believe this solely depends on your preference, especially since you are not concerned with, or are a PvP'er thus which role is most powerful is moot. I feel this version is most fair, or level out of all the versions I have played to date.
    The new system, or more precisely, the (old) Korean stats/system has made this real interesting.

I for one hope to see you return, and feel you will love 9D .. again no matter which server. Although, I strongly recommend Yin!
    But then I have been always been a supporter of Asura even though I do not PvP at all ! Just don't A F K in Kunlun!

^^
    P.S.: Hi PureDamager, long-time no see you.