9Dragons Legends?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gotgame, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Gotgame

Gotgame New Member

I may be asking to much being that I haven't been playing as long as most of you here. I am trying to read as much as I can without asking for a lot of help. There have been so many people to assist me in game and show me a few things here and there. I can't remember everyone's name and most that have added me to their friend list don't seem to show up active anymore.

With that being said. Are there any players active or not that have helped you learn the game, advised you on how to make something or where to look or go?

Has there been anyone past or present, that you can honestly say means or meant something to the community as a player, friend? Even if you don't or didn't like the person, would you say here, their name and why you chose him or her? I am asking because there are YT video's from so many players, over so many years that seem to have good knowledge and understanding of this game.

I watch all that I can and I read all that I can but there is so much info, I can not begin to soak it all in. I will continue to try and learn and get the in's and out's of the game.

Would you all be so kind as to drop a name or names of those that you would possibly say is a "Legend".

Please all, no bashing of others in this topic, I am trying to learn and I say Thank to each and every one that replies.

KProphetK likes this.
  2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

We have to ask ourselves that question of what is a Legend?

Some ppl give free items away to new and old players alike. Alys being one that comes to mind for that and he does it just because he's a great person.

There are some great PVP players from back in the day to present that could be called Legends, because they PVP not 100% because they can, but because of other players pking the weak or weaker players. I don't PVP so I won't say anyone here, because I am a PvE player and I play for fun and to relax.

You have PvE players that will drop what they are doing to come teach, help or show you how some things are done.

For me there are many players in game that do this. I'd have to take some time and think of who are the Legends to me. Some are old players and a few are new or new friends that I've met here in the last several months.

I've been called a Legend, but am I really? It's not a title i put on myself, though my Master title says it. It was intended for fun.

I dont bash anyone, not matter what's said to me. It's a game and will always be a game.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2024