999 DC / 999 TEXTURE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xadoo, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

Like all of you can see , we all getting worse with Redfox than getting better . every 5 minutes now half server is disconnected and they dont even want too check what is the problem or whatever . go reset server and in one week come back too same point very smart what i can say more. If you ever thinked about new content in this version of 9dragons just try too imagine new map when we got 999 textures per day on new map its gonna be 199999 textures and bugs . First try too fix existing things what is wrong and then you should look forward , because for now you just keep peoples loosing their motivation by launch game every 10 minutes . ofc we all need chill and just launch again , after you launch game again you getting dc in 3 minutes.. JUST PLEASE LOOK BEHIND THAN FORWARD GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I wonder if they changed to a cheaper hardware / infrastructure to save money. Because as long as I remember it was never this bad. Can't play 10 minutes straight without a dc.

3. alexanderkrist

alexanderkrist New Member

My character is blocked in tibet, got some weird bug when I just launched the game and now it won't launch again. :))
    This is outrageous, I've donated to this server, put my time and effort in the game but it's too buggy.
    I don't see any good server to play 9dragons on at the moment.