[2017]What's New?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EvilMarvin, Jan 7, 2017.

1. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

[Steam Release/Boxes/Updates]
    Due to the recent failed steam release and the low player base we have, NimoniX will have no choice but to add boxes for every update to generate sales. Adding exocores or scrolls directly into shop for 1050 does not generate the amount of profit required to keep this game up and running due to low player base. As such, this is why the last few months, we've been getting non stop boxes. They have no choice but to do this.

[Spenders]
    Our first spender was on May 3rd for Detective set.
    Our second spender was June 3rd for Black Flash.
    Our third spender was on July 5th for Black Friday Cape.
    Our fourth spender was August 2nd for Golden Shoes.
    As you can see, the spenders were basically once a month and not asking for much.
    Now spenders are basically every 2 weeks.

Most people are happy they are giving us spenders but the truth is they HAVE to give us spenders. This is one of the ways they generate massive profits. You can expect RC spenders to be a regular thing now(Thursday/Friday week after update).
    Please note that they do not care about rare values. As long as you are willing to spend, they are willing to give. They really don't care everyone has it or not. Christmas Box is proof they don't care.
    Due to the spectacular results from the top 5 spender, you can expect these Top XX spenders to pop up more often as they obviously show good results.

[Applying Chances/Balances]
    While NimoniX attempts to try to balance scrolls/exos, they will continue to release unbalanced scrolls/exo. What kinda dumb sht they doing?
    They will continue to try to balance scrolls/exo and will soon break the client so hard that it won't even be able to launch RF anymore. It's just a matter of time.

[New Systems]
    Please note that NimoniX is NOT working on new systems. Because NimoniX didn't create the games foundations, it is very difficult for them to add something that's actually new. Let's use prize distribution for spenders as an example. How many times have they screwed up with prize distribution? Pretty sure it was EVERY TIME! I mean like how do you screw this up when you use the same old script everytime except changing the item id values and the spending amount? When something this easy can't even be done without error, what can you really do?

Based on the rate this game is going, I'm sorry to tell you this but this is most likely the last year RF will be up.

This game can't survive long on a 200 player, playerbase. Steam was our last hope but NimoniX thought they were business professionals and blew up in their face.

2. fixicebreaker

fixicebreaker Active Member

stop you're going to get banned for spoilers

3. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

The only new thing Rumble Fighter releases are Bugs and Glitches.

Update includes 9,241 Bugs.

tamirtov likes this.
  4. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

Whats new? More garbage sht update like the last one.

5. KarateMan

KarateMan Active Member

6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

And boxes.

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They survived well. because they got me and Yusuke the money ofc. Nobody waste money on this game like we do. They try to advertise me the boxes as a cigarettes advertise poster. lucky i don't spent money on this anymore. i spent on ark survival cuz worth my time.

I lost interest the developer because they are only milking( got skilled more than hoe sucking a ****) the money not improve this game what do i expect? I was expected if i pay a lot of money on this game to support them to improve this game but not. i stopped after that ********. Yusuke might need to stop. to see what happen to them. The dev need to do something before we end Rumble Fighter's fate, very soon.

i totally agree with you bro.

LilPastry likes this.