2016 Vision (for me to understand)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NeedsSwag, May 25, 2016.

1. NeedsSwag

NeedsSwag New Member

Hey guys, I am an original player fro Acclaim and started playing a bit on GC then it got shutdown... just wondering if 9dragons Awaken is so complex that i won't be able to learn it again? Is it worth playing again? whats everything like? e.g. GM's replying on forums, updates, events, bug fixes, will this client last a long while or will it crash sometime soon.. are the Ingame players all screwed in the head or is it a fair game to start from 0 again?

2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Hello :)
    A lot has changed since acclaim, yet you can learn it all if you have time and patience to do so. I advise you to check the game guides on foruns to catch up with the new stuff.
    Honestly, I don't think that it is worth coming back. Skill and drop rates are horrible, many old bugs and exploits that are not fixed, not many events, between other issues. Still, I advise you to give it a try, since you might disagree with me and like it.
    Good luck ;)

3. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Do not waste your time reading all of negative comments. Just create your account. Download the game. If you keep asking people for opinions, you'd end up dying in their pools. Every game has its own weaknesses and I'm very sure GMs/Dev members are trying their best to make everything possible. If they really don't care about this game, they would never fix a single bug. This game is still new and need lots of improvements. You cannot expect everything from just a short amount of time. My advice is give it a go. You never know what it's inside until you open it yourself. Ignore all of those negative comments. Even now, I'm satisfied seeing improvements are being made in this game. Maybe, the Dev members are trying to suit themselves into this game since this game has just been launched several months ago. I expect everything from GMs and I give them time to make everything possible. Hence, if they really end up like what all people's been saying, I would not feel dissapointed or depressed because this is a free MMORPG anyway. They need money and not in term of greedy. You know the stuffs. money is everything in this kind of era. So, just give it a go :)

Pna1Dra6on and [GM]Ahri like this.