About ADV CLANS/VAGA and other.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GetLostBaby, Jan 10, 2016.

1. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Okay people , I want to say that content exists.
    Skills and everything are there, BUT they wont be released for sure , WHY? simple
    1. First of all because those skills are unbalanced as ****... there are no 4 roles but like 12 roles .
    2. Clans are exactly 6+ 3x advanced + Vagabond class.. that means exactly 10.
    3. Why do I know that ? A friend of mine got his own server , he saw the files and he tested them.
    4. He said those are not good for people and some of roles are only for STAFF (GA/GM and VGM).
    and it's really hard to put them in game without destroyin' the PVP system (PVP System thats allready broken as ****).
    5. I hope you understood everything , if you dont trust me about the skills get a look on elysium 9d private server they allready put a weird "Vagabond class skills" in their server.
    ok thanks for attention and have fun .
    1 Message for GM/GA .. is this a Switch from GamesCampus to RedFox ? If yes, we'll we start from 0 ? Dafuq is going to happen with this game .. I mean I'm tired of starting from 0 every ******* time a publisher dissapears.

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

First of all, your whole post is based on a private server. Comparing unofficial features that are available in private servers while non-existent in an official server is absurd. The private server admins have access to old developer tools. Those tools allow them to customize items, skills, and rates as they see fit.

All of the private server code and files that are available are from a leaked version of the game around or before 2012. The reason any hidden skills weren't added in the first place is because they weren't done and/or meant only for GMs in the first place. After 3 years they still haven't been released officially in any version for the same exact reason.

The version of 9Dragons that RedFox offers is not officially replacing the game that GamesCampus offers.

Assuming the site is up to date ( http://www.joongwongames.com/en/ ), here is an image of rights that publishers currently have:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, OnNet (GamesCampus) still holds the rights for publishing the game for America. The other publisher Wicked Interactive ( SubaGames ) still owns the rights for the British/EU version.

According to their site it says Q1 of 2015 the Global/SEA version will be released. I assume this is a typo, or the original plan failed. This most likely means RedFox will take the Global/SEA publishing rights. There is no reason that RedFox should offer any transferring service, as they are not taking over publishing in OnNet's specific region.

3. Drawcansir

Drawcansir New Member

The game files are there
    They just need time and work

4. Blaze

Blaze Member

1. The advanced clans your friend found on the server files are just names, they are just concepts

2. There is no skills for these clans or anything (you technically can start make them real on your own server but takes time and knowledge of programming)

3.Leaked Game source isnt useless as it seems, you just need a brain to figure out how to use these code hashes

5. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Content doesn't exist.
    1. There are 8 roles as far as I remember the stuff.
    2. You should know, like everybody else, that's just the concept, there are only 6 clans implemented + 1 concept with no content at all.
    3. Everybody could check the old source code. Almost nobody fully understood that.
    4. Well, good to know. Nah, that's just irony. ******** as hell.
    5. Adding skills to vagabonds is nothing. Test Project Alpha, where they truly made new skills.

About that 'message to GMs'. Read the forum before posting. They told it's game from the scratch, it's not the switch, because there is completely different version.

6. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

Ok let me be clear , there are many skills and many shits / items allready in files... BUT they didn't implement them , and by the way skills are working if you don't ******* know that then ask 9dragons deebys GM to ******* show you them -.- there are all nonamed but some of them got effects . Now stop bullshitting and btw he have the old acclaim/indy21 server files... indy21 made more shits that they showed us and other publishers are just ******* outside and using them sometimes for people to believe that they really made something.

7. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

It's good that your friend had that server, not you...

8. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

on a random note... he might be talking about the unnamed skills. there are a few unamed skills... the one i remmeber the most is a nuke with no limit on range. they are pretty much a blank skill that you can nerf to impliment.

9. 9DragonsHermit

9DragonsHermit New Member

The content does exist for sure mate, you say the won't release due to unbalance is
    incorrect mate. Let's look back at things that was released that made game unbalanced
    then to content that should been released & never was.

`1. Balance actual started with the "Nuker" role

The role was designed to be a tanker not with shields in the start "Nuker" role did not
    have shields. When the team gave them shields they became unstoppable.

Was a time where "Healer" role got traps & "Nuker" roles complain about the traps being
    to effective. However, all they had to do is back up & nuke from distance.

2. Actual if you look at Vagabonds do already exist, there was a time when you could earn
    skills for Vagabonds. Did it make Vagabonds over power, no it did not even with skills
    Vagabonds lacked the 2nd role access to full stats. Vagabond is one of the hardest roles
    to take on.

3. Invalid to other users you seeing them & other seeing them may be different, can tell you
    testing things on database verse server side is a lot harder same applies with patches or
    updates. One day you could be working on patch next day working on bug issues you never
    know what the day brings.

4. PK System actual was taking out by removing "Road to Karma" many do not know this but,
    there is another mission that was never used in game. PK Systems actual failed even more so
    when they added in KN Stat System.

5. Yes, they added "Vagabond Skill" however, this was always possible not been done since
    Acclaim days. Would actual vote for Vagabonds have skills & 2nd Role here just to say first
    time to be a 2nd Role Vagabond.

The game will be as stated started fresh, we will have be little hordes & collect ever drop then
    battle for trinkets in CC. Can not wait for PK wakakakakaka you all vote to Jail me :p

10. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

To be sure I had seen a WT using The Union of Noble Families in Party. He was GM in Asura days of Acclaim.

11. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

How can I say ... I didn't had the knowledge or informations to make a server... that is and it will still be one of my dreams.. better said to have my own server.. cause as you can see every publisher is GOING DOWN ... and the last **** we've got with GamesCampus made me think way too much about it. I mean okay from Acclaim -> G1 .. there was a database moving same it was from G1->GC .. but now after GC we'll have to start from 0 ... because GC and PRFox didn't had any deal.. they bought the game's license straight from Joongwoon Games.
    So about what I said... he showed me few nonamed skills some of them DO have a view effect , many of those don't because those were supposed to be used by GM/Staff .. and one more thing... I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FLYING **** ABOUT YOUR OPINION .. I just gaved you the message .. SKILLS EXISTS but Devs won't implement them because it will unballance the game more than allready it is.
    So smartass next time shut up .. I just exposed a true fact .. not going to care if you trust me or not .

12. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

I know its possible to make them work... but yeah you can call them concepts .. but about the 2nd thing you said.. they do exist but at this moment only a GO(Game Owner) or some1 with GM tools can "put them" on your character... you don't have from where to learn . And there's not too much info about them .. I mean my friend and I tried to figure out which clan/role every skill would be... and we've got our brain damaged... and he have database acclaim/gamersfirst had.. same as Play9D , first shot of EoD 9Dragons and 9D PK.
    My friend deebys tried to explain.. but he couldn't explain me too well .. his english is not the best .. and he got very good Programming skills .. it took some years since he made the server but he made it without any help so I think he is really awesome even if his server is kinda troll .... (whoever logged on it should know .. I kinda stopped playin' it) .

LeDude likes this.
  13. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Oh, just noticed this butthurt.

Skills 8xxx do exists, but they are GM skills, server buffs and this kind of things. Not even one 7xxx skill for "advanced" clans. You should know that some clans have more skills than the others, though. Oh, sorry, you won't.

Advanced clans' skills don't exist. Not even the concept. Did you ever see the fans/scythes actives?
    Tell me when you find one.

It's not my OPINION, those are the FACTS. If it's this different, why not even 1 private server introduced those skills, huh? Since your 'friend' saw those, he could give those skills to anybody, just to check them, at least.

Well, you lose. It's good that Project Alpha could CREATE new skills, but they still didn't implement advanced clans (or, rather, 'yet'), guess why, then.

14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I remember having different/new skills in G1 as template chars.Anyone remember that?Here is a link to a new skill.

15. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

I allready told you why those skills were not implemented... those kills will ruin PVP even more than developers allready did.
    I didn't asked him for active skills to show me but I will when he'll make his server to work on w10.