AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything) NDA Q&A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 23, 2016.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Fullneo,

We really appreciated the effort and the time you've spent in putting the guide together. It helps a lot!

To answer your questions, the game is really unique in its own way. I do find it really easy to play compared to any newly developed games. However, the Awaken version is totally or a bit different from the Western version. There seems to be a lot more features here in the Awaken version. For example, you can now repurchase items you accidentally sold to the NPC. As well as, the tracking or tracing system, which is very interesting.

We'll be hosting events similar to the Korean version. Which means, a lot of new changes will occur here at RedFox. We don't plan to have weekly weekend EXP events mainly because based EXP rates are 3X higher than Western Version in certain maps.

Regarding the bug report, yes, we're planning on having a new section on the forums for reports.

2. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Yes yes yess! I love you for that, thank you!

3. Sponk

Sponk Member

Any info regarding drop rate with those exp rates?

4. Incognito

Incognito Member

im gonna guess the newer maps wont be 3x like kunlun and liao? which is ifine as it the new stuff which dosent want to be rushed :)

5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Hey Ahri, I have a question - do you plan on having european GMs? Or at least some technicians to work during european peak hours - so they can restart maps when they go down - and this happens very often in 9dragons

Icynoob and balb1n0 like this.
  6. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Sounds good ^^ keep up with the good work :D

7. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

isn't that the whole concept of the gta series? Or do you not know the difference between reality and fantasy?

8. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Np, I will be so pissed that all my guides disappear so I find better to post them here hehe....

Thanks for the details, it's good to know that there will be some in game improvement especially with some general features (such as Buy Back item). I can't wait to test this !

I understand for XP event and this is really good I personally hate XP event. The idea of XP boost on some map is very good however I hope it won't be on low level map because XP is already good enough at low level :p.

Icynoob likes this.
  9. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Here My question GM Ahri,
    Can we have a detailed information on the EXP rate in each map? Posted on announcement so we can all see it?

Icynoob likes this.
  10. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

@Fullneo do you plan on making new guides to the Upgraded Korean stat system since this version is nothing like our previous version, or will you retire from game guides and just play the game? I don't see a point in you working soooo hard if they dont plan on working with you/ giving you a job.

11. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

It will depend on my free time and how I progress in game.
    I haven't all the free time I had in the past (work, beer, Paris, sport... so many stuff to do hehe).
    Of course, if I can, I will update everything.

sain, balb1n0 and Icynoob like this.
  12. [GM]Ahri

Drops rate remains the same as KR/GC (Western) version.

Sponk likes this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

Can you clarify liao?

Icynoob likes this.
  14. [GM]Ahri

Absolutely. I'll upload some screensots soon! Right now is not the right time since the localization is not finalized.

Spite and Icynoob like this.
  15. MisoKovac

MisoKovac Member

1. Will there be any changes of the clans (buffs, base stats, etc..)?
    2. Why wasn't the Sacred Flower clan played so much in comparison to others?

16. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Liaodong. It's the map next to Nanchang/Hangzhou.

17. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The post you made in the announcement says that the EXP/SKILL/DROP rate will all be 5X. Are you referring to the base rate being normal ( so 3.5X higher ), or that we won't have 5X drop?

[​IMG]

Icynoob likes this.
  18. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

@MisoKovac Yes there will be big changes but it will be for the better. I am currently playing the Taiwanese version with the English text file and they have alot of NEW AMAZING CONTENT of stuff we will be getting BUT even the Tiawanese players said they are still WAY behind korean version.
    SPOILER ALERT

RTD quests give a ton load of exp now (1 whole level per quest) up to about Raising Light(lv60) lol and when it doesn't

then it starts giving 90+ % per quest. The quests are alot shorter and easy to pick a clan. These guys have the new combine system loyalty and wanted system and stuff. heres some pics from the server.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Aegle

Aegle New Member

What will be official exp rates ingame? You will keep high or low exp ,because hardly grind fest ain't so funny thing.

20. Incognito

Incognito Member

i think might of messed name up? but its the map u can acces form one entrance in bloody plainsi think its a high lvl map. was just guessing the rates may be lower on harder content/newer so people dont blow through them?