ANTI- PK COST TO MUCH 150,000 GOLD ARE YOU CRAZY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DoctorEvil, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Why should we have to pay to PvE, while you don't have to pay to PvP?

I don't think either side should have to pay anything just to play the game how they want.

Psychlop5765 likes this.
  2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

You can pve for free. You can pvp for free.
    You pay for a PK immunity, not for pve, players can attack you or not a soul can attack you in the potion time, it's your choice to use the pill or not.
    PvE is free, you just pay for an additional immunity that shouldn't even exist.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  3. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Both Pve PVP is good and pay more together :) its my experience. but PVE player always more than PVP player every game. But good players are just part of who paid. its similar to the pvp player. or i mean both have spend money together :)

4. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Semantics.
    We are being forced to pay to turn off a game feature we don't want to use. If we should have to pay to turn it off, you should have to pay to turn it on.
    Or, since that is silly, neither of us should have to pay anything.

If you have to force people to use a feature, then it's clearly not a good one.

Psychlop5765 likes this.
  5. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

Honestly they need to change up the game.. I know they wanna go to a diff approach with 9d and use korean version out the gate but seems more ppl hate it then like it n they shoulda just asked what wed perfer..
    I honestly miss alot of the old stuff lol..i miss the old entrance setup we had and miss the only pvp map being bloody plain.. We have an actuall pvp map thats basically useless u may as well remove it n make the nentrance in hefi bring u straight to cc/LL..

I can live with the changes but id perfer the old ones honestly

6. Tiani

Tiani Member

this is not entirely korea. jus because at the start damage was in korean it doesnt mean is 9dkr , this is an alpha for a version they would like to implement someplace else and we are the "alpha testers" thinking we playing the next gen 9d, but we are not.

7. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

mby not but there was a ton of ppl asking for kr stats on gc forums.....so ye