players might be using bots to automate their gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by gabriellkaew, Apr 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabriellkaew

gabriellkaew New Member

"Hey everyone, I've been playing on Play Redfox for a while now and I've noticed some suspicious players in the game. They seem to be playing in an automated and repetitive manner, leading me to wonder if they might be bots. Has anyone else noticed these players or had a similar experience? Is there a way to differentiate between real players and bots? I'm concerned that these suspicious players might be affecting the game's fairness and fun factor. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!"

2. trevorholmes

trevorholmes New Member

If you suspect that players in a particular game are using bots to automate their gameplay, you can report your concerns to the game's developer or support team. They can investigate the matter further and take appropriate action if necessary.

It's worth noting that while some players may employ bots, not all skilled or efficient players are necessarily using automation tools. Some players simply have a high level of expertise and experience in the game. It's important to give others the benefit of the doubt and allow the game's developers to handle any reports or investigations related to cheating or bot usage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.