Which faction has the most European American players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Siiroo, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Siiroo

Siiroo New Member

Hey everyone,

i started to play here and i was wondering which faction has the most EU/US players since i tried to play Tiger but i only see some asian language in chat and sometimes even in faction announcements.

I'm a bit confused since this server and company is american and i thought asia has it's own 12Sky 2, but don't know the names.

I haven't really tried to play Snake or Dragon so far and i'm not sure. I would like it to play a faction where i can atleast speak english on a decent level with other players, without someone copy paste google translater english asking me if i but redfox credit to buy him item mall stuff everyday, that's so annoying.

Thank you if someone can help me.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  2. Fausti

Fausti Member

I haven't been to Snake or Jin but you cleared it up for jin i thought there was a lot of english speaking people there , guess there is a few i talked to! :eek:

For Guans its the same as you describe jin, max lvl people speak asian ( btw i have alot of pinoy friends here the nice ones) ;) left out Snake try out Snake maybe you find nice people there =) but if you wanna try guan go ahead you'll find out yourself. Hope this help. :D

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  3. Hyd33

Hyd33 Active Member

LOL what are you guys talking about, all the top players on tigers speak English, EIL is the only Pinoy top player.

Ign DGAF

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  4. 1amr00t

1amr00t New Member

this server is not exclusive for european players..so expect the alien language. if you want to talk to them they can answer you in english. but since there are no rule that is not allowed to speak non english language, you cannot stop people talking using their language

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  5. HamaNagisuma

HamaNagisuma Member

there is couple of few people i have seen and meet so far in jins are mostly from netherlands / german problem here is difference in time zone

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  6. kazepls

kazepls Member

People should not use pinoy or any other language in faction announcement thats what is grinding m'y gears atm. If you use this channel you should use a language thats anybody is able to understand, which is english. Im french an i do speak english because if i start using french, nobody will understand me.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  7. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Jin by far have the most eu/us players I think. Me being from England ign Ant

Ripmaskedman likes this.