Summer's End Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

But you just said u want the game to have more pvp because u are tired of grinding all the time lol

kindzadza1988 and JojoFYC like this.
  2. kindzadza1988

kindzadza1988 Member

Loool this guys are So funny i guess at the beguining guans dont are full str and spawn multi hit. just admit you guys got mad cuz always losing and now you see 2 e guan in war u think you are like hulk loool dont make me loud
    Don try excuses for noob tatick

JojoFYC likes this.
  3. Mr0blivionz

If you guys see some1 runnin around 10 of u go after him and hit same time... no need to do that
    I was here at nelo crew time and i remember things were compared on guan vs fuj(EXCEPT for gears nelo crew were all op compared to "normal ppl") and jin had no players...
    but never seen 10v1 ...

kindzadza1988 likes this.
  4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

When Everything was bugged, Wars, HSB , Labby, Etc He should have done a (Epic) Event with insane Rates too keep the population here , maybe even Some Free RP items for the accounts that was Already created when the issue was addressed......... But nooo! Now we are unbalanced, and low population trying to save the community. Crazy Change of Events

kindzadza1988 likes this.
  5. Mr0blivionz

Jojo is absolutely correct
    I ll go wars when i reach g4
    Our faction will grow since fuj population is too high no1 can enter lets give time, get to g4 build up and help our faction grow mean while
    Till then all i can say:
    Lets enjoy the Events!

ToxiicChicken and JojoFYC like this.
  6. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

now you want to complain pff, we could complain to like why are you and jin never fighting in wars , hsb , pg , we never see you fight each other and I don't want to hear is numbers I have seen you and jin com gank us in wars and guess what it doesn't help guan you still loose war because jin get more kills then you So you sit there like its not fair and game play isn't like it should be fight them some .

7. kindzadza1988

kindzadza1988 Member

Again loool you now what is commun cense. Jins help us cuz they cant see 15 or more of you gank like that.ban we lose but think again. If 2 or 3 of us make 40 50 kills and 15 20 of you made only 70. 80 kills per war. Jins have more kils cuz go more to war just that

BloodPool likes this.
  8. Mr0blivionz

9. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

You are drunk do you guys know how to 1 v 1

10. Calamity

Calamity Member

Exactly. The word classic means "old" or "antique" M33 level cap was kind of classical, but meh not really i mean they can go ahead and add whatever they want. It's their server but like this update, it took 4 hours and they messed a whole bunch of stuff up. I just don't understand how he's got a bunch of people monitoring this server 24/7 and he can mess something like this up. I get that it's a stressful job and all, but i mean cmon man!

11. Mr0blivionz

And its still a lot of stuff to take care
    Look at this: http://forums.playredfox.com/index....ber-29-2016-resolved.27050/page-5#post-211117