How Long u give RuouQuenSau TGW?[GM]?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by idolRedSky, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Explain how I pvp while on anti pk buff lmao. Your whole league had every excuse under the viet sun to try and explain what happened. In your eyes, I'm not that strong but there was never less than 4 HG5 players that would come for me. My combat record speaks for itself. Deadnerd is right there in plain sight =D

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

This topic started as a complaint about an event where its practically the same character reaping rewards everytime.
    Why did it become a rant about some personal pvp-scores?

Okiku and balb1n0 like this.
  3. M0nkboy

M0nkboy New Member

Pardon me but is it just me or is every game getting ruined by viets cheating or dumping in heavy load of money??

Kito420, Tigreton and hillbenji like this.
  4. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

I've been to a war or two. Whites take it because the top black clans don't work as well together? I'm usually black side but this time around I went white, but I was white when black clans were winning warr every week. If more of the black clan showed they might win. Work more together? The boss does seems to die REALLY quick though I'll admit, seconds before the notification pops up sometimes, seems a bit much. Feel like war should last a bit longer.

5. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Perhaps GM could provide extra buffs to black clan players when war start when white side won it last. And vica versa. Also TGW should maybe only be killable once a month for each player?

6. Tigreton

Tigreton New Member

your idea is so nice thn it wont be implemented.

Okiku likes this.
  7. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

In reality black clan should be winning BvW.
    It is close to 2:1 ratio black:white population since their are hell alot of hd and bot.I swear even sf is more populated than lob.
    LoB used to be a beast but now it sux since ck def nuke works on all classes and also range 1 nuke on nuker has cooldown so not really worth going lob other than healer.

Their should be something done generally about BvW to fix it.Maybe make the award better so more people attend it and also put a limit where 1 person can enter cc5 in 1month.

8. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

dude its just that there upset...no white players complain when black always win cuz all knows theres more on black than on white

dog barks when you take there food
    (remember that)

KaptainSmoke likes this.
  9. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

10. TresBeau

TresBeau New Member

I think the issue is how GMs have made it bias towards one side.
    Also, they shouldn't make changes to support a minority of the population (it comes off as illogical).

11. KillerBite

KillerBite New Member

On the topic of conversation of Black vs White war, here is a vid i recorded on one of the wars recently and its a joke how quickly the boss dies. whether this be the hp / dmg or something else being bugged i dont know but its really awful to know you can never win like this.

hope it gets fixed soon.

12. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Honestly if i was Ruou i would do nothing differently because if any of you had the chance that he has you guys would capitalize i don't blame him i blame RF.

KinhKha and TresBeau like this.
  13. TresBeau

TresBeau New Member

Frankly, I agree with that.
    It isn't his fault (unless somebody can prove otherwise) that RF made the BvW so biased.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    KinhKha likes this.
  14. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Well luckily this patch puts it back to default. So definetly going to see a change in the war. Colour me interested :D

15. starwar

starwar New Member

Kito420 show up ur char in game or if u stop play then just don't keep racist and talk trash , because u don't play anymore

16. zalman

zalman New Member

it change now

17. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

My character destroyed all hacker vn and I left. I can say or do as I please. Ruou is probably working with redfox to promote item mall usage. There is never 1 guy who is on top. There are always a few players but this dude seems to be apart of their team. I killed him once before too. Gonna have to dig up that screen shot. Not many can say they killed him, but I can.