Server issues as a newcomer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diacon, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Diacon

Diacon Member

I've started playing here 1 week ago. The early levels are really tough. Once you start it looks great, autohunt, extra bag/storage, but then once you ran out of pills is where the hell starts. You basically have no way to make any cash to afford pills untill u get to like level 100. Would be a good idea like on any other servers to set a price for (M) pills 99 silver per stack.

War brackets are also quite weird, I believe it's due to low server population but still normal war brackets would be a good way to earn money for newcomers.

Drops till master levels seem ok, but premium maps are kinda weird. I have a trouble to fill my bag even with unis after 6h of grinding also the drop rate for materials is almost non-existant.

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Agree with pills price
    as for start just try to lvl max u can, skills wont be a problem since they are very cheap
    try to farm bosses a bit for materials since u are low lvl there might be a plenty of them when u reach m33 u can't find so many bosses anymore
    every rare u acquire save it, they are 1m if u salvage them to jailer but 1st u gotta make them into any %, save ur tin and dark steel and use on them then salvage free 1m + 9% material

3. Yankii

Yankii New Member

Hi, i did not have problem with the pills, there is a auto-recovery so if you are a 100% healt on auto-recovery it's normal,
    And for the WAR i agree but for the drops in map premium the rare and unique falls well enough but i think there is a problem for the elite for drops better you can go use +10% drop if you go see the guild NPC after 2hour of connection and for mats, you should make you the boss :)

4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Here's some Ideas
    Lower Herbalist Prices Pots /Ahs
    Increase Upgrading at BlackSmith
    Increase leet Drop Rate - PVP -PVM
    Increase silver drops from mobs 5x
    Increase drop rate 5x
    Increased exp rate 5x , All in once
    ....... But Shinen Never Listen's :p

I'm sure this would put silver + items + players in the community

5. Diacon

Diacon Member

Another issues that I've spotted are.
    * Low cash rewards for winning wars - Getting 1.8m for a win at m1-m20 is some kind of a joke not even to mention m21-m33 war. I would recommend to decrease Exp reward in order to improve cash rewards to 5m (m1) / 10m (m33) per win in those wars.
    * No different faction characters per account - would be helpful for buying/selling as no one uses Saigo at the moment.

6. Iegend

Iegend Member

Lets start a poll about low cash rewards in war, Lets vote on whether or not we should get more silver for winning a war? what you guys think? good idea or no?