Level Cap When OBT Begins

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuisMi, Apr 26, 2016.

?

Level Cap for now?

1. 112-M1

2. M15

3. M33

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LuisMi

LuisMi New Member

Well I made this thread becase I would like to discuss with the players and GMs (if possible), the level cap for the game when OBT begins.

I think redfox should do the same thing Anrinch is doing with their 12sky1 server. Right now their servers level cap is m14. But I'm not saying the cap should be m14 here, could be different like m15 or just make it 112 to start. The reason I'm suggesting this is because most of the 12sky2 servers i've played in have been ruined for many reasons and this is one of those reasons.

If you make level cap M33 from the very beginning, there will always be that one or two players who just hard grind their way to m33. I'm not saying it's wrong for them to do that but it ruins the future of the game, why?

1. They hard grind to m33 and the next highest level player is probably like m10. Then they get bored of the game and quit. (The m33 player quits)
    2. Once a player reaches m33 it just ruins the overall pvp of the game, having a m33 kill everyone like its nothing (Happened on AGE server Tranquility, remember xBamBam? I hated that guy)
    3. It gives enough time for players who do not have enough time to grind to catch up, makes it more active and encourages people to keep grinding. Having someone outgrind them all just makes you wanna stop grinding and say "F**k this s**t and f**k that guy (or girlo_O)

My point is, I would not want for this server to have a m33 level cap from the very beginning, I mean m33 is 12sky2 classic's level cap anyways so why would GMs want players to reach max level and just leave. Don't forget that other ts2 games have god levels and then rebirth and all that stupid crap:confused:. Happened to Hungames, most people quit the game way before god levels were even released (I was one of those people, reached m33 and was like, yeeeeeeah bye). But ts2 classic does not, so I would suggest not to release the highest level in the game when OBT starts.

So I'm making a poll in order for players to vote on what their desired level cap is for now, in hope that GMs watch this and think about it.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

i disagree i would like to have a Rebirth r with Full Lixirs with Max Palace Rank/Halo and Gpet/Deitypet meaning i want the full release of the game Please S00154.jpg

3. LuisMi

LuisMi New Member

you do know 12sky2 classic does not have god levels (which includes rebirth)

which is the whole point of "classic"

4. ToxiicChicken

if that is True THan im outa Here Ill take me And my Money TO Mayn Or that Private Server Save this boring Game For someone else lol Thats why its not popular as of right now Cause nobody wants to sit AROUND AND BE m33 fOR YEARS :/ Gm please . And i also have a ticket with reply from GM saying that there wont be any max cap on this game.

S00154.jpg

5. kr4zyk3n

kr4zyk3n New Member

Nice idea,but we didn't have time to
    read the whole thing.
    Can you call us "911",and
    tell us how you really feel.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  6. Toxin

Toxin New Member

It's 12sky 2 classic, it will never have deity content, the first 12 sky was way more successful than the 2nd thats why the dev's created this version.

7. LuisMi

LuisMi New Member

Exactly, and ive heard 12sky2 classic's korean server has had alot of success and its very populated

8. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Yup :D the games far more balanced and constant pvp. The only thing that might be a problem for this version is the people still trying to make this game another 12 sky 2 and lack of population. When 12 sky was on aeria before the hacks and dev's killed it off it was amazing pvp at m33, far more than any pvp i've enjoyed in all the 12 sky 2 versions.

9. ToxiicChicken

well tell this gm to open another version With All content Released Sheesh

10. ToxiicChicken

Guess im going to maynim not interested in this m33 lvl BS! :mad:

11. savas

savas New Member

if it would be me max level would be m2

12. Dakora

Dakora Member

112 seems perfect for a bit :)

13. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Go for it, Dev's stopped supporting 12 sky 2 with new content , it's practically dead :/

14. ToxiicChicken

:( ill Nvr enjoy ts2 again

15. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

THIS GAME WILL HAVE GOD LVL'S, AFTER THE UPDATE WICH WILL COME IN FEW MONTHS, I HOPE.
    BUT THE GAME IT WILL BE WITH GOD LVL'S TOO!!

16. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

ITS CLASSIC VERSION TILL THEY WILL UPDATE TO GOD LVL

17. LuisMi

LuisMi New Member

No TheInvincible, this version for m33 only, same as korean servers they have regular 12sky2 and 12sky2 classic, classic will never have god levels get your facts right and stop confusing people with made up things.