We need more scrolls like Mystic Arts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yifftopia, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaoz

Chaoz Well-Known Member

Lmfao I like urban stuff and anime? Please sdfu Bruh lmaooo . You're the anime guy who hates urban stuff . Smh people like you irk me .

2. LeeHyunJoon

LeeHyunJoon Member

We dont have enough recycled scrolls. Support

3. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

Fixed

4. PoFolks

PoFolks Well-Known Member

Add explosions after every streets hit and kick and name it Turf

Mikey likes this.
  5. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Then tell me, how is it not an anime game?
    It's full of references to anime, it rip-offs some concepts from anime.
    The art-style is anime (manga to be exact but non-manga readers won't get it).
    So maybe because it's korean? If that's the case... it's still an anime game as Korea also makes anime and they have their own Manhwa so ''it's not made by Japan'' arguement is out of the question.

The game has a small amount of urban clothes and an extremely big amount of anime inspired items.
    Quiet Genius hair for example. It's inspired by Ryuzaki L from Death Note, Trend Setter is inspired by Yagami Light from Death Note.

Avenger hairs are inspired by Sasuke. (He is an avenger and the hair is the same as his).
    There was this one exocore that I forgot the name off that's basically a rip-off of God Eater's weapons.
    I could go on for days explaining how everything this game has is anime.
    From the official arts to the way of telling the stories of each adventure in the summary.
    Or the way the dialogue is in the DH boss mode story.

6. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Edit : or... the promo trailer. It looks just like an anime trailer.

7. Raijin

Raijin New Member

Correct, it's heavily anime-influenced.

Anime comes forth from mangas. The way a mangaka draws his characters is the way they are animated in the anime. There is no difference between the two except that one moves and one doesn't.

Also show me at least 5 mangas or anime in which the characters have rumble fighter proportions. The style is nothing like the norm in manga or anime, at all. The art style does not connect it to manga/anime.

An anime game is a game based on an anime or a game made to be played like an anime. Rumble Fighter is a simple brawler, there's nothing anime about it in that regard. Just because there's gamesites who have ignorant tags doesn't mean it's actually the case. Not even Rumble Fighter itself identifies as an anime game.

8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. PoFolks

Just give Agent a hidden pocket gun and I'll be good

10. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

They put a lot of easter eggs from animes so people will buy/get into the game lul. I started in 2008 because I was a sasuke fanboy as a kid

11. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

The problem is that they can't just keep adding custom junk to real fighting styles. There are only so many real fighting styles and most of them are already in the game. So we're either going to get made up ****, or no more scroll updates. Problem is that people keep voting for the dumbest scroll suggestions that "sound cool", OR Nimonix tweaks the **** so much that it goes from what would've been a great scroll to some ass trash dookie nobody wants.

Chaoz likes this.
  12. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

I need the drugs that OP is on

13. Raijin

Raijin New Member

Idk if that's meant for me, but if it is; that's what i'm saying.

14. PoFolks

Give streets a curb stomp ground hit and I'll b happy

15. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Boku No Hero Academia is one example.
    RF characters are semi chibified. But they are still anime.
    Also, the arguement with the proportions is complete horse sh*t. Does One Piece have the same proportions as Death Note? Nope, but they are still both considered manga and anime.
    Does Code Geass have the same proportions as Tokyo Ghoul? Again, nope.
    Casual slice of life anime are identical, that's it. The rest have a unique art style to seperate them from other works and all of them are still considered anime and manga.

MrDaril likes this.
  16. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Dude... the game was advertised as an ''Anime Martial Arts'' game back when it had ads...
    People refusing to accept it's straight up anime just cause they don't like anime...

MrDaril likes this.
  17. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Korean Manga.

18. Raijin

Raijin New Member

Pretty sure i said 5. Even if you did manage to pull out 5, An anime game is based on anime, which RF is not.

The styles are different, of course. But all you're doing is proving what i'm saying right. All those anime you mentioned have similar proportions, they resemble the human body to quite an extent. In RF your feet are Titanic sized and make up like 1/5th of your body.

You only gave me one example of an anime that only half gets close and the worst part being it came out a few days ago.

Rumble fighter is not anime, it is not anime style and it will never be. It is anime-influenced, but that's as far as it goes.

19. MrDaril

MrDaril Member

It came out a few days ago but the manga has been out since 2014. (Boku no hero academia)
    No matter what you keep saying. Rumble fighter's style is anime bro.
    Sure it looks creative, but still has manga art-style nontheless. As he said all of these animes have different art style but is still manga. RF's art style is also manga and is also different from the others. It's called being unique.
    Manga don't have realistic proportions in most cases. (There are exceptions of course). Just because it doesn't look ,,exactly" like something it does not mean that it doesn't fall into the same category.

AzurealZX likes this.
  20. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

They do not have similar proportions. Have you seen One Piece? Or Code Geass long a*s people?
    It is an anime game if the goddamn creators advertise it as such.
    Sadly it's infested by people that you will most likely see on vine a.k.a sh*tty swagsters and that's why all of them will refuse it's an anime game.
    Also, Check out Boku No Hero Academia, the art-style is similar to RF.
    There was this one crappy moe anime called Lucky Star, the art style is not realistic at all but it's still an anime.

MrDaril likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.