My situation as a free to play - Jump stat lover.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earns, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earns

Earns Member

Thank you so much! I'm training really hard, getting a lot of Carat. I actually have a new method to getting faster carat. I've just been farming boxes from BM and selling them resulting in more carat. It's been working out REALLY great! I could actually be getting more by doing the hard mode, but that would require me to find 3-4 people with 50+ STR since I don't have any STR items on my character. Oh well right?

2. Earns

Earns Member

If you don't mind my asking, how did you get that title? (VEEEEEEEERY CURIOUS) Is it still obtainable?

3. iitzbeast

iitzbeast Active Member

April Fools Spender 2015

4. Earns

Earns Member

So it would of been impossible for me to get. Thank you for the information though. I appreciate it.

5. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

Investing 12 hours daily into a game just to get one item is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
    It's summer time, go get a job, or a second one if you have one already, and spend some luxury cash for your item. It's not even worth it to invest 12 hours of grinding. If it were 12 hours of playing, then at least that has some merit as you may just be a fanatic of the game and enjoy it, but to NHAA you're just wasting your time.

Captious likes this.
  6. Earns

Earns Member

Umm. If you actually knew anything about you, you would know as to why I cannot have a job, therefore I cannot buy things in games. There's certain things I'm not allowed to say about myself in forums because it's against the ToA, but believe me when I say that there's 0 way for me to be receiving income to spend on the game. It may be dumb to you, but jump items are important to me, and so is this game, so yes. As dumb as I may be for doing so, I will pursue and continue to try to get the gloves that I desperately want. Even if it costs me an entire month worth of grinding for Carat. Unless you know a better way of me obtaining chests. Then I'm all ears. I'm sorry I can't play the every rule society has. :(. I would if I could.

7. Earns

Earns Member

Once again, not allowed to talk about personal life on forums, against ToA. I don't have money to afford any type of game card, not even a 5$ one. I told you guys, when it comes to RC, I will doubt I'll be able to get some unless a MIRACLE happens. If I am younger than 12, that would mean that I was playing OGP when I was 3. Which I HIGHLY doubt anyone at the age of 3 back in the day were allowed to play on the computer :l. Just saying. haha.

8. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

SOS Rescue Suit? Are those the red shorts, I thought they only had one slot for gems? I have a jump set too

9. iitzbeast

iitzbeast Active Member

One slotted Male SOS
    Two slotted Female SOS (since its a one piece)

10. Abrac

Abrac Well-Known Member

He's probably disabled and isnt allowed to work or cant
    Let him grind

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. Earns

Earns Member

Thank you Abrac for understanding. I'm not grinding cause I want to, it's probably the only way I'll get the chests. But thank you very much for explaining vaguely.

12. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

RIP @TitanSlayer

Windstorm and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. Earns

Earns Member

I would honestly tell you guys as to why the situation in my house is so different, but I can't. And I don't want to repeat myself but ToA exists.Also, thank you for the good luck, I appreciate it. I don't know who TitanSlayer is but he sounds like a nice person. Don't know if you're playing with me in making me add him for him to be like "My friend is just messing with you" or not, but thank you anyways.
    Why RIP? Am I missing something?

14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

If you're using the same rate code(like using x2 800 codes from level 10) you can get banned for abusing the event.

15. Earns

Earns Member

Oh wait, I thought that was an ACTUAL PERSON. I didn't think it was the App game. RIP. I've already done the event, (As written in my long actual post, if you read it D:.)

16. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Fam peeping out my E.P I see you!

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. Jimmi

Jimmi Active Member

that research tho, im proud of you.

18. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

If you want the more jump you need to replace the sos rescue suit with Phaira Pants or Black Dragon pants (they both got double slots, Phairai Pants are unisex if u tryna make a female jump set), and wear the kitty shirt. Thats 14 jump as opposed to 12.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  19. Earns

Earns Member

Thank you so much! I appreciate it that people are interested in my studies on Jump. I appreciate it a lot
    In my reply on what items I have equiped, you'll notice that the Kitty Shirt gives +3 jump, and the SOS Rescue suit gives +2 jump and 2 gems. Which is the same as those two items. Thank you though for the thought. I appreciate your input :)!

20. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

i guess you could say

youre gonna earns it

i haaaate myyyseelllff

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.