Yin server dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mahsuri, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Mahsuri

Mahsuri Member

I do hope that gm aware about this. Yin server is dying. Even during event the server is green. Ppl move tao server. Or at least please merge yin n tao. In yin u will see only Vn ppl using autofarm program to farm item

2. Incognito

Incognito Member

was not hard to see coming, i about the game has enough people to support two servers properly

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

hpe they merge soon lol..that way I can find items lol

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I would not put hope in the merger. One of the servers is pvp and another pvp. I do not know how the two components will be merged into a single server. Back in the days we had 2 pve servers and 1 pvp.
    First, the game should be upgraded to a better friendly user interface and graphics.

5. Mahsuri

Mahsuri Member

Yea day by day, u will see less ppl in yes except those autofarmer which ruining the game. I do hope gm will have solution about it

6. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Many of us that have been around in USA version if 9D told all of you that a pvp server wouldn't last.

It has never lasted long and here once again it shows. The pvp population vs pve has never servived in USA 9D.

And now that it's so messed up in RF 9D, it won't servive as it going. Even if they merge servers, it will slowly kill the game, cuz they w8wi pvp on Tao and run off the pve players, just like in GC and then the game will close once again.

History will repeat itself.

Dam sorry had to edit it. Dam phine!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  7. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

Yup main reason why none wants yin players on tao,i seen the spawn killing, most of us don't touch the low noobies in tao, and i don't want our servers to die lol

KProphetK likes this.